Chapter 7

"I will no longer participate in our activities" Kanako pronounced, she had not warned the other two, so doing so now would be good taking advantage of Hiroki, Aoi and Nagato disappearing.

"Why?" Asked Ayumu.

"Because I can't feel comfortable with myself doing those things, while Hiroki tries so hard to be a good brother... I realize only now how horrible it was of me to do all that... I'm still not sure I can make amends for my mistakes, but stopping making them is a good start" Kanako explained, the rest of the boys had taken off, intimidated by Hiroki, leaving the four of them alone.

"Since we're revealing things" Pronounced Nao "A few days ago he came to my house, I told him about my relationship with Hiroki ending, he got angry and said that I was no longer of any use to him, that if I wasn't Hiroki's girlfriend then I'm no different than any cheap whore" Explained Nao still feeling hurt by those words, but mostly realizing how stupid she had been for not realizing it earlier.

"Wait what?" asked Kaede, surprised at what she heard.

"What you just heard, I don't know why, but it seems he was more interested in knowing that he was fucking Hiroki's girlfriend than fucking me per se, so I won't be with him again either, though not exactly because I don't want to" Nao replied letting out a dry laugh at the last.

The worst part was that on top of the pain of being kicked out like that, she was adding the discomfort from Hiroki's words, how he smiles at her and worries about hurting her or plays with her, while for months all she did was sleep with another guy while she was in a relationship with him.

"That bastard, that fucking bastard" Kanako uttered slowly realizing something, she already had an idea, but she always thought it was something innocent, but hearing what Nao comes from saying "That fucking bastard was only with us because we were close to Hiroki."

And then it all made sense, they had all been shocked when they realized that they were lovers of the same man, and they didn't realize that the only common factor, besides knowing each other, is Hiroki, the childhood friend, girlfriend, mother and sister.

Then there was the omnipresent requests to talk bad about Hiroki every time they had sex, asking each of them to say how he is superior to Hiroki in everything and can't be compared to him, how he even seemed to get harder and make it louder when they said it.

Like when Hiroki went to summer camp, he almost all the time wanted to do it in his room instead of Kanako's or Kaede's, the video he made them film and then give it to Hiroki.

Everything, absolutely everything about sex with them, revolved around humiliating Hiroki in one way or another, Kanako even remembered how he didn't even look interested in any other girl.

"We're idiots" Kaede whispered.

Aoi watched dumbfounded as Nagato stuck her tongue inside Hiroki's mouth and kissed him with a passion the young Tomboy had never seen before, for several seconds she was mesmerized by such a sight until again Nagato separated her mouth from Hiroki's.

"Hey Aoi, we were supposed to do this together, don't leave me alone with this" Nagato said before grabbing the young girl by the shoulders and gluing her to Hiroki, despite her slightly darker skin than average in Japan the girl's blush was quite obvious.

Aoi didn't know what to do, and was starting to feel like a nervous wreck, she looks at Hiroki and notices that the boy is goofing off as if the whole situation hasn't quite made it to his brain yet, and she's right.

The instant Nagato kissed Hiroki his brain short-circuited, not being able to process what had just happened, and he didn't even have time to recover because she kissed him again with even more passion, only now thanks to Aoi's hesitation Hiroki had time to pull himself together.