But why ???

"Dear passengers, please tighten up your seatbelts, we are about to land. Thank you" The announcement was loud enough to wake her up.
Aish opened her eyes and felt a little pain in her neck, she realized that she was sleeping on someone's shoulder.
"Who is it ? What Jungkook" she immediately became straight leaving JK hurt, because he had been leaning on her and was hurt because of her fast action.
"Yaaa!!! Are you crazy" he was mad at her.
"Yes I am, why were you sleeping like that, and yeah you deserve it"
"I was sleeping, and what about you who used me as your pillow  and was peacefully resting on my shoulder" he was really angry, because she was mad at him, forgetting that she himself first leaned on him, and he was kind enough to not wake her up.
"Whatever" she rolled her eyes, though she was too embarrassed but didn't wanted to show.  and he smiled.
.........................

"Miss Aish and Rose! you both will enter with us, so you should do your makeover and be ready to face the media"
"Oh okay"

At The hotel....
They all have settled in their rooms, Aish and Rose were staying in the same room, they just got back after a small meeting of RM with a famous German artist about their first concert here, and now Aish was going to her room but stopped in the middle....

Please don't see
just a boy caught up in dreams and fantasies
Please see me
reaching out for someone I can't
see

It was Jungkook's melodies voice, her feet started to move towards the voice, she couldn't even stopped them, she slowly opened his room's door and luckily it wasn't locked, she saw him, holding a guitar and singing in his magical voice....

Take my hand,
let's see where we wake up tomorrow
Best laid plans sometimes are
just a one night stand
I'll be damned,
Cupid's demanding
back his arrow
So let's get drunk on our tears.....

He was too lost to feel someone's presence, and even she was cause this voice once was her favorite, but now......
She even forgot who's room she is in but Taehyung's timing is always wrong...
"Hey! Aish it's you" he was surprised to see her in Jk's room.
And JK who was lost came back to his senses and was literally surprised to see her.
Her pov:
"Ahhh, ottokke (what should I do) I digged my own grave, you dear heart! this is all your fault, I hate you Mr heart, how can you force me to be here, now how should I explain, what if he misunderstood, ahh please my dear mind, give me a solid reason"
"Actually I thought this is RM's room, I wanted to ask him something about tomorrow's meeting" her reason was too much lame but her confidence 👌.
"Still, you should have knocked ?" Tae asked and she had no answer but thankfully, at that time JK remembered he is live.
He quickly turned over the camera then asked them to be quite, and this was the time she slowly came out and ran away.
"It was surely a girl's voice, but who was she ?"
"Could she be a staff member, but why would she come to his room"
"Taehyung was there too, what were they doing,"
"JK turned the camera also, why? He mostly explain everything, but he didn't this time"
"It's suspicious, we need a proper explanation"
"Army! Let's not be judgemental, may be Taehyung was watching something on his phone and the voice came out of it"
Army was on another level, they just listened a bit of Aish's voice which was unclear as well, but they made a fuss out of it.
And Aish was blaming her self reading the comments for doing such stupid thing.
.

..........................
"Hey Rose!" JK saw rose drinking coffee in the hotel's lobby.
"Hi" she replied smiling.
"Where is Aish, you both are always together" he asked her about Aish and she was like....
"Why ask about her? Do you enjoy battling with her"
And he laughed...
"Not at all, she is all furious when she is angry, who can enjoy"
And she laughed as well....
At the same time, Taehyung entered the hotel, and she stole his attention by her loud laugh, he smiled but when he saw JK, he felt something burning, he was jealous obviously.
"Hey! What are you guys doing" he just came here when they were laughing.
She was about to say hi to Tae but unfortunately she got Aish's call, she had to pick up so she slightly nodded her head towards them both.
"Excuse me, I have to take this" and walked away without having any idea about the storm in Taehyung's heart, he found it rude, he felt sad and angry at the same time, though she didn't meant that but still for him, it was extremely disappointing because his expectations were a bit high.....
.........................
"Okay, so we are going to split in two groups, one with Jung kook, Suga, J hope and Jin, and the other with Taehyung, Jimin, and me, each group will stay with either Aish or Rose, now tell who you will be with" RM said asking Eyerose....
"I'll go with Jungkook" Rose said immediately which made everyone look at her, meanwhile Taehyung was about to burst up out of anger listening Jk's name again out of her mouth.
"Oh ho, Rosyy, you are always following JK, tell me the truth, is he your bias" Jin said winking, pouring oil on the fire....
"No no, it's nothing like that" she laughed embarrassingly, she couldn't tell that this is all to keep Aish apart from JK cause Aish already told her that she can't face JK anymore, specially after what happened in the plane and then again in his room.
"But i want Rose with us" Jimin said.
"Why" Aish asked him.
"Cause she is less scary than you" Jimin was teasing Aish for her badass personality.
Aish gave him a death stare, then laughed on his cute expression.
"So Rose, would you mind being in our group" RM asked her pointing at Jimin and Tae.
"No , I am okay with that" she smiled, then looked at Aish who was annoyed, cause she didn't wanted to deal with JK after all this.
..........................