I'll protect her, no matter what?

"Sir please understand, Taehyung was on fault, we must clear Rose's position" RM was pleading.
"Yaaa, are you all crazy, why are you so desperate to ruin your own self, do you think you all are heros, wanna save everyone, hunnh😒, wake up boys, I had enough with you all" The manager was freaking out.
"Still, sir, see! Taehyung touched her first, shouldn't we explain that at least, to calm the army, they are even threatening Rose, they might end up hurting her, just because of us you know."
"Yaaa, Rose's life is not more important than your career, got it! No means nooo and that's it, no room for more argument" The manager hung up.
They all sighed, they were trying hard since an hour to persuade their company, and their manager to let them clear the misunderstanding, but obviously why would they let their idols to ruin their own image.
"Now say, what should I do" RM asked Tae who was deep thinking.
"I don't know, I'm also trying to figure out something"
"Hey, hey JK! What's with you, yaaaa are you okay" they all got surprised by Jk's strange behavior, he was like a 2year child hugging his mother crying after commiting a mistake, yeah he was hugging Tae the same way.
"Yaaa, why are being a cry baby, tell us what happened" RM asked.
"I hurt her badly, left her suffer alone, I am such a bad boy" his broken voice.
"Hey at least explain, I am the one who hurt Rose why are you acting like one" Tae got confused......
.............
Jung kook was completely taken aback after he discovered the painful truth that he had hurt Aish in the past. Overwhelmed with guilt, he told the members everything with heavy heart.
"So you are saying that Aish was the girl in that scandal" they were shocked knowing that.
"Yeah, but the company didn't told us because we were on an overseas trip, so we were totally unaware of this" Jungkook explained.
"But now what we gonna do, Manager clearly warned us, to not to say anything in front of the media"
"I am sorry everyone, but will you guys be okay if we save those innocent girls without caring about our selves" Tae was up to something.
"We are with you in this, we'll support you no matter what, Eyerose are beloved to us as well, and we'll protect them"
They all were gentle men, and they had to prove it.
........................
In a dimly lit room, seven figures huddled together, their faces illuminated by the glow of screens. Two of them (JK,Tae)  sat side by side, their fingers dancing across the keyboard, their eyes fixed on the computer monitor. The other three (Jm, Sg, hope) stood in front of a massive screen on the wall, swiftly navigating through various platforms. Meanwhile, the remaining two individuals (RM,Jin) diligently were working on securing their own accounts, their brows furrowed with determination.

It was a scene filled with suspense and thrill, as these individuals, once known as idols, now found themselves in a precarious situation. They had taken on the roles of hackers, not to cause harm, but to protect the girls they held dear.

The videos they were about to post contained the unfiltered truth, a truth that could bring severe consequences from their own company. Yet, they couldn't bear to let Eyerose face the blame alone. They were willing to take responsibility for their actions, for that is what real men do.

Emotions ran deep within the room, a mix of fear, love, and loyalty. Every click of the post button sent a surge of adrenaline through their veins, knowing that their actions could change everything. But they were driven by a sense of duty, a desire to shield their beloved girls from the harsh consequences that awaited them. In that moment, they were not just idols, but guardians, willing to risk it all for the ones they cherished.
....................

"Hey Aish! Look at it" Rose's surprising voice made her curious.
"What it this" She was surprised.
"It's the original and the completed version of those viral videos, remember!"
The both videos were showing the truth, The one with Aish and  JK, where it was clear that JK got closed to her because of that waiter's mistake, and it wasn't her trying to get near him.
Meanwhile the other video included the actual voice of Tae and Rose, and how Tae held her hand first, she tried to pull it, but he held her by her arms, it was clear that Rose was right for slapping him.
"Yaaaa, what do you think, who actually did it ?? " They both were literally surprised.
"They are saying that two accounts yesterday's night, posted these videos together, as if it was planned, then three more accounts took after and immediately shared those video, but as this video got viral and people downloaded it to share it, all those accounts disappeared, before anyone could trace them or hack them" Rose read the details on an article.
"Hey girls! Tonight we have several visits, we need you both, you'll both gonna join us right" Jimin entered the room with excitement, leaving them surprised.
"What do you mean" it was the first time they were talking with Any of BTS members after all this happened.
"Why, now everything is solved, why will you still be upset" Jimin was super happy and they both were confused.
"Are you saying that you guys solved this" Aish's surprised face made him laugh.
"Then who ? The mess was created by us, so we should clean it" Jimin winked 😉.
"Now, leave this topic and get ready for tonight, come down at 6:00 in the evening " Jimin said smiling and walked away.
Meanwhile they were like "What's going on"...............
.............................
" So the concert is going held tomorrow, and today you all have your own tasks so get ready, Jin and Jimin you both are going to be interviewed by a famous Journalist, Suga and J hope will go with me to meet an artist for a rap song collaboration, and Tae and Jk, you both are going to meet two famous artists from Brazil, they both can't speak English so Aish you'll follow JK and Rose you'll be with Tae" RM was playing an amazing role between their love story, he knew them well and wanted them to talk it out, though JK and Tae took all risks to protect Eyerose and even apologize on their vlives officially, but they still were not facing Eyerose.
And their company was trying to find those who posted the original videos without knowing that BTS members found it after working hard and posted them selves.
.......................