012. Dancing With Our Hands Tied

After school, the group went straight to the Salvatore house to find Stefan and Damon. The werewitch was still just as confused by Klaus' actions as the rest of them. What would he want with her? Didn't he need Elena instead? Wren's thoughts were running wild as the group began to plan.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon spoke up snapping the girl out of her thoughts.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan answered back.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon told them making Wren, Elena and Bonnie laugh.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan told them as he looked at Elena and Wren worried. "Besides, what does he want with Wren? I thought he needed Elena's blood?"

"Well." The werewitch started, "Elijah told me that it could be because I am the only other true hybrid." She spoke as their faces began to turn from those of worry to shock.

"Oh," Was all Elena could get out before Damon interrupted.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" He asked taunting Stefan, "Anything else to share with the group Wren?" turning to look at her. Someone knocks on the door. But doesn't wait for a response before walking in. Alaric/Klaus enters. "There you are." Damon exclaims.

"Sorry, I'm late." Alaric/Klaus looked around the room and his eyes landed on Elena then back to Wren.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon tells the supposed history teacher.

Elena looked at Wren and then the Bennett witch. "Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" She asked still clueless.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie announced.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Alaric/Klaus boasted to the group.

"Alaric has a point." Damon agrees with him. "I mean, what if he..." Damon rushes at Bonnie but she throws him on the other side of the room with her powers, without touching him.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan told the group which earned him a glare from his older brother.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me." She turns to Elena who still looked worried. "I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." The Bennett witch reassured her.

"Plus...." Damon trailed off turning to look at the werewitch, "We have a secret weapon." HE pauses as if for dramatic effect. "We have the only other true hybrid."

Alaric/Klaus shot the vampire a look of confusion. "A what?" He asked the group.

"Well, I mean I'm part wolf, part witch," Wren informed him. "I hope you know it sucks. The part where you have to break every bone in your body once a month." Everyone turned to look at her.

"No, it doesn't sound fun, and it is not fun to watch." Damon unhelpfully butted in. "Anyway we have a dance to go to."

Stefan, Wren and Elena are in Stefan's bedroom. The girls are looking through some boxes. "Your relatives were such packrats, Stefan," Wren told the vampire. 

Elena takes two outfits out and shows them to Stefan. "Okay, so what do you think? Twiggy or sexy hippy?" She asked him.

"Ooh. You know it's not too late to back out, right?" He told the doppelganger giving her a look.