Chapter 13

Abhinav's Pov

Here I was unable to process what happened.
I asked God why always her. She has already suffered so much and now this again. Again I was not able to save her.

I started crying and told my Di. Di I..I couldn't...pro... protect...h...her.a...again.

Di told me not to waste time and take Kanvi to hospital.
I immediately came to my sense and took Kanvi in my arms and ran towards my car.

Here we reached hospital and luckily Dr. Rohan was present there so he immediately took actions.

Here I was sitting on my knees in front of God and praying so hard.

I told God.

Please save Kanvi. Please I won't be able to forgive myself if something happened to her.

I..I won't be able to survive.

While I was praying Shivaay came to me and asked.

Bhaiya Maasi thik ho jayegi na. Yeh sab mere karan huya hai na. Na mei waha jata aur na hi wo log mujhe pareshan karte aur na hi Maasi ko chot lagti.

Mei bahot bura hu.

He said while crying miserably.

I consoled him and told him that it's not your fault and nothing will happen to your Maasi she is so strong.

I also told him to not cry because if he will cry than his Maasi will also not feel happy.

After listening to me he calmed down and told me to call his family.

Ohh shit...

I completely forgot about this.

So I hurriedly called Sahil Bhaiya he answered after a few rings.

After taking few deep breaths I told him everything. He told that he is coming and by his voice one can guess that he was crying.

After 15 minutes.

Sahil bhaiya along with Lakshay Bhaiya, Siddharth bhaiya and 2 Didis came hurriedly towards me and Shivaay hugged one of the lady.

Sahil bhaiya asked about Kanvi's condition and I told that the operation was still going on and we can't say anything.

Hearing this Sahil bhaiya collapsed on the floor Lakshay Bhaiya and Siddharth bhaiya consoled him.

While Shivaay was telling everyone that how his Maasi saved his life by putting her life at sake.

I thought in my mind.
Why always Kanvi only. Why wasn't I present in her place. Why is she so selfless.???

It has been mid night and doctor came out of the OT and we all bombarded him with so many questions.

He told us that the surgery was successful but Kanvi's condition is very bad as she got the shot right on top of her injury and the bullets were very poisonous it has majorly damaged her organs and even she had a huge amount of blood lose.

He also told that if she didn't regained her conscious till next 24 hrs. she might skip into coma.

We all were shocked and worried.

Sahil bhaiya told everyone to go to there homes I denied but ultimately we all went to home except Lakshay bhaiya as he was so stubborn and he didn't wanted to leave Sahil bhaiya alone.

I told that I will come here tomorrow Sahil bhaiya nodded while zoning out.

Time skip to morning 8 o clock.

I reached hospital. In home mumma and Papa were also worried for Kanvi and told that they will also come to visit her later.

As soon as I reached I asked bhaiyas about Kanvi's condition they shook there heads telling that she didn't regained consciousness.