Chapter 15

Abhinav's Pov

Sahil bhaiya Jo bol re hai sach hi bol re hai.
Kanvi ne sari limits hi cross kar di. Use Bhaiya ko bata dena chahiye tha.

Mei usse puchunga ki usne aisa kyu kiya.

Author's Pov

Doctor came and checked Kanvi.

He than told, See Sahil there is only one way left and that way is to inject.

Yes.. We can't leave it like that only it will make her more weak.

And after somedays when she will regain her energy she can slowly start eating everything.

But for now that is the only way.

Kanvi's Pov

Doctor told he will inject I don't want to cry here because everyone is present here all my bhaiya and Abhinav too.

But I can't it will be so painful na.

Understanding my internal turmoil Sahil bhaiya came and sat beside me.

He told me, there nothing to worry Kanu. And you are my strong baccha na.

I shook my and hugged him tightly and started crying very badly.

While crying i told no Bhaiya I can't pls koyi aur option hoga na.

After sometime I stopped crying and drifted into deep sleep.

Sahil's Pov

She was crying so badly. I know she is scared of injection and that too very much.

Aur aaj use itne sare injection lagvana padege.

She slept while crying and here after that doctor injected her 3 injection thank God she was sleeping.

But in sleep too she was hissing.

After doing his work doctor went and we all came to dinning area as it was 5 o clock evening time. So we all had little bit of snacks.

Time skip it was 8 o clock.

Abhinav went but while going he requested me that he wants to come tomorrow I instantly agreed.

Kanvi ko bhi uski company acchi lagti hai.

It was night time after giving medicines to Kanvi I put her to bed and patted her till she slept.

Than I too slept I was sleeping with her only.

As she might need my help in night.

Kanvi's Pov

It was almost past 1 o clock i opened my eyes I felt a slight pain in my stomach then I thought for sometime and guessed that it might be my natural cycle as it was the date almost.

So I tried to get up it was difficult as I was feeling very weak and dizzy but I thought not to disturb Gopi as he is already very tired.

So I slowly got up and was taking baby steps towards washroom.

But suddenly I felt dizzy before I could fall someone caught me it was none other than Gopi.

He than asked me where I was going.

I pointed towards washroom he took me to washroom and asked me whether I need something else I nodded my head.

Than I told him that I got my periods so I need a set of clothes to change and napkins.

He quickly brought me everything and went out of washroom but not before telling me to call him once I was done.

I did my stuffs and called him. He took me to my bed and started caressing my head.