Chapter 14

Time skip to next day 4 o'clock. (Morning)

As they have to go home at 8 o'clock our boys gang i mean Lakshay, Siddharth, Ketan and Sahil were rushing out of the hospital.

But than a phone started vibrating all looked towards Siddharth.

Siddharth be like what mera phone ni bhaj ra.

Than Sahil said oh sorry Mera phone ha.

Sahil's Pov

I saw who was calling me it was Bade Papa.

I answered the call and he asked about how Kanvi is??..

He doesn't know anything about Kanvi because if we will tell him he will come back leaving all his work and more importantly badi mumma will also come. So we didn't informed him.

So I simply told him and today Kanvi will go to our house. So he requested me to take her footprints. As she will go to her home after 5 months.

I agreed and hang up the call.

So as decided we all went to complete our respective works.

Time skip after 4 hours we all came back to hospital. And I asked everyone, are the works done.

They all gave me thumbs up.

Than I told Siddharth bhaiya and Ketan Bhaiya to go to our home and wait there .

Me and lakshay went to Kanvi's room.

By now Abhinav also came so we asked him to accompany us. He was hesitant but at last agreed.

Kanvi's Pov

I woke up and a nurse came with my clothes she helped me in getting dressed.

So let me tell you all that now I'm only having crepe bandage on my right hand and a normal white bandage on my leg as while saving shivaay I got a little scratch from an iron rod.

But my doctor being doctor made it so huge.

After dressing me properly that nurse di started combing my hairs.

After sometime Sahil bhaiya, lakshay bhaiya and Abhinav came to my room.

Sahil bhaiya brought beautiful gajra ( flowers) for my hairs.

He tucked it on my hairs and kissed my forehead.

Lakshay bhaiya came forward and I got confused. He smiled at me sat on his knees. He took my leg and carefully made me wear a pretty pair of anklets.

And then he too kissed my forehead.

(Did author not tell you that I love anklets leave her she is so dumb)

Author's Pov

Everyone was set to go.

Kanvi was still sitting on her bed.

Sahil told let's go.

Kanvi was about to get down from her bed.

But lakshay shouted.

Noooooo kanuuuuuu....

He than went to her and picked her up in a bridal style.

And brought her down where there car was parked.

Lakshay made her comfortable on the back seat and himself sat with her.

Sahil sat on the driver seat and Abhinav sat on the passenger seat.

Kanvi's Pov

I just sat on the car but I'm feeling so tired and my head is paining a lot.

But I shouldn't tell this to bhaiya otherwise he will scold me.