Louis's Sister

Being the sister of Louis Tomilson was never a walk in the park. He would always play mischievous pranks or eat my carrots at meals. Surprisingly, everybody loved him. Stripes, Superman, and all. And later on, Louis tried out for Xfactor, and our lives changed forever.

"Louis!" I yelled from the downstairs of our flat. "We're going to be late if you don't hurry up! Just because your famous now doesn't mean you can be late!" I was rather moody at five o'clock mornings and, since it was for him, I was moodier than ever.

"Haven't you ever heard of fashionably late, Kate?" Louis said with a grin. He also knew I hated being late. I was a very meticulous person. My parents actually thought I had OCD.

"That's your lover, Harry's job. So we better be on time or Daddy Direction will hunt you down." Louis pretended to gulp. I laughed, opened the door for my brother, and we headed to the car. Louis was wearing a Superman shirt, with red suspenders to match, casual jeans, and a pair of yellow Ray bans. Louis offered to drive, but I practically screamed no to him. Louis was a terrible driver. One time when we were driving home from my friend Sarah's house, he almost caused an accident with a double decker bus! I seriously thought we were going to die. As we were driving along, Louis asked me a surprising question.

"Hey, Kate, what if the 'Take Me Home Tour' doesn't work work out, and it turns into a big flip?"

"Louis Tomilson, you and One Direction will do outstanding, and the 'Take Me Home Tour' will work out." He smiled, and I kept driving. We reached the studio.

"Alright get out. See ya, bro," I said. I honked my horn, and he went inside the building.