Meeting the Boys

I parked in front of the studio, my hands gripping the wheel. I shut the car off. The moment of truth. What were they like? What if they didn't like me? What if Harry liked me? Harry was my second favorite after Louis (since he's my bro). Would I be allowed to call them Ziam, Zarry, Hazza Bear, and Nialler? I was going to be safe and just play it cool. I walked into the studio. Priscilla the receptionist was sitting at the desk.

"Why are you here? Oh, Kate! How have you been. You're eyes look more golden than ever!" Priscilla was always kind and always talkative. Way talkative. I went up into the studio. I waited outside the door and listened. Louis was singing. I had never really heard him sing alone with music. I opened the door.

"You can't go to bed without- Kate! Hey, Sis! Boys, come meet Kaitlin Tomilson from Doncaster!" He always yelled. I was surprised that the boys didn't jump.

"Lou, remember I said if you call me Kaitlin one more time I would-" Louis pretended to cringe and whine and beg for mercy.

"I wouldn't buy anymore carrots,"I finished. He got the memo. No carrots. Never would he dare go up against that kind of punishment. Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry all laughed. They all knew how much carrots meant to him.

"Poor Lewis. And yes. I said Lewis. Get it?" Liam said. He got a few punches and introduced himself. He was sweet, kind, and kind of boring.

"Payne, I swear you are the worst joker ever. Perrie jokes better than that. I'm Zayn." He was nice and seemed pretty trustworthy.

"I AM NIALL!!!!!!" That's all he said.

"I'm Harry. Nice to meet you. Louis always talks about you." He smiled. He was perfect.

"Oh really?" I raised my eyebrows at Louis. He smiled and took a bite out of a carrot. I rolled my eyes.

"I am hungry! Let's go to NANDOS!!!" I was surprised the other boys weren't deaf from Niall's yelling.

"Sounds cool. Everybody up for it?" Harry asked. We all agreed. Time to eat lunch at Nandos with One Direction and Louis. This day couldn't get any better.