Moving Out

Louis grabs a duffel bag out of his closet and starts to pack. While he packs, I pick up his trash. I never knew how gross and filthy his room was. After I have picked up the last bags of stale chips, old Cheetos, and some other food that is so old I can't recognize, Louis has finished packing up. "I'm going to get some food." Louis walks out of his room and I run to the bathroom. I probably wash my hands for five minutes when Louis comes to get me. He has a bag of carrots in his hand and he is drinking one of my sodas. We walk out to the van and pile his duffel bag, his twenty pound pillow, and a huge bag of gummy bears. I go and sit down inside the van. I lay my head back and sigh.

"Your guys' rooms are super dirty like Louis's. Are they?"

"No." Niall says. Everyone laughs at him.

"Niall's is the worst of all. One time, our maid came to clean, and she found a week old pizza." Harry says.

"Yuck! How can you guys live in filth?" Now everyone laughs at me.

"Oh, Kate, it's a guy thing." Liam says.

"Liam, how would you know? Your room is squeaky clean and smells of soap and alcohol swabs." Zayn says.

"And yours reeks of cologne." Liam retorts. The driver starts the van and we head back to the flat. I look at my phone for the time. 3:30 pm. The boys help Louis unload his stuff.

"Louis. I have to go Skylar's house. We're doing an art that's due tomorrow. Unlike you, I have to do school instead of record music. See ya."

"Ok. I think Niall wants to come too." Louis replies. Niall punches in the stomach. I get back into the van and go to Skylar's. I don't say anything to the driver. He drops me off at my flat. Just mine now. It was bittersweet for Louis moving. I walk about a mile over to her townhouse. I call her.

"Hello?" She answers.

"Hey, I'm coming over for the project." I hang up and go to her side of the townhouse. She opens the door and lets me inside.