Camping

The tent was wonderful. The tent had little glow-in-the-dark stars scattered on the top. There were small pictures on the sides. Just of me, friends, Lou. I looked at the pictures, moved back, and noticed that the frames were strategically placed to shape into "Katie." I was speechless. I turned to Louis. He smiled and opened his arms for a hug. I fell into his arms, exhausted. "Thank you. It's wonderful." I said. We looked up at each and chuckled. We let go and I collapsed onto my sleeping bag.

"Niall's hungry again, so we're making s'mores. Want some?"

"I'll be out in a bit." I smiled at him. He nodded and left. I lay down and closed my eyes. I slept for five minutes until Harry came and woke me up. He startled me. He chuckled and told me the supplies for the s'mores was ready. I walked outside. It was a bit chilly. I guess I shivered and then Harry gave me his jacket. "Thanks." I said.

"I love helping girls out." He winked at me. Niall came and sat by Harry and me. He tossed us the bag of marshmallows and the box of graham crackers.

"Niall, where's the chocolate?" Harry asked.

"Louis and I ate it all." Niall replied. I looked at Louis and rolled my eyes.

"All of it? You didn't bring anymore?" I asked them. They looked at each guiltily, then nodded. My phone beeped. I took out of my jean pocket and looked at it. It was Sarah.

SARAH

"YOU COMING TO THE SLEEPOVER? SKYLAR ARRIVED AN HOUR AGO! WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Crap!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Louis asked.

"I forgot. I have a sleepover with Skylar and Sarah. I have to go; I can't bail. I'm so sorry, Louis." I looked apologetically to him. I was truly sorry and kind of sad. He had gone to all this work for me and I was leaving him. It just didn't feel right.

"Are they hot?" Niall asked.

"What?" I asked him, confused.

"Your friends. They hot?"

"Yeah, but they're out of your league." I smiled.

"Really? I'm One-freaking-Direction. No they're not." He replied. I shrugged. Niall laughed.

"So invite them." He said.

"Okay." I pulled out my phone and texted Sarah.