Harry

"So you went up with to Simon Cowell, with Ms. Adeline standing there, and you told him that you guys needed a new manager?!" I squeal. The thought of someone doing something like that for me made me even more joyous that Harry and I made up. It also made me more frightened if we ever became bitter and stopped being friends. "Okay, so we are going to America so I have to stay incredibly focused." I say. I had received a text from Louis that he and the rest of the boys had left the flat to give Harry and I some time make up. Although I was so excited I could barely breathe, I also started to feel some weight and expectations piling onto my shoulders. My job would be exactly that. A job. No fooling around with the boys and I would have to be accountable for taking care of their business. But I would still get to be with Louis and the boys and nothing could ruin that. Nothing.

"But don't get all sour and strict. I recommended you and the boys agreed because we all love you for who you are. And if you change that, I'm gonna kill you!!!" He shakes by the shoulders and I shriek.

"I'm never changing who I am. I don't think I could even if I wanted to. Remember? I'm SUPER stubborn?" I tap his forehead, pretending to jog his memory. He smiles and brushes my cheek with his hand.

"I know. Just making sure."

"But I'm not going to mess around. I need to be responsible..." I look at him, suppressing a smile. It's definitely going to be hard to act like an adult.

"But at times, you're going to need to relax. And I know how to make you stress free..." His voice trails off.

"Are you flirting with me?" I blurt out.

"Maybe." He says, twiddling his thumbs innocently. Then he looks up at me, and kisses my forehead. "Maybe someday we can be more than friends." He smiles timidly at me and changes the subject immediately. Classic boy. I stop myself from throwing a couch pillow at him and screaming, You idiot, of course I'd want to be more than friends!!! "What I meant was American Southern Style food! It's so good. Almost as good as Nandos." I wrinkle my nose.

"Isn't Ms. Adeline from the South?"

"Yes, but she's a person. Not a food. And most country folk are super friendly. Like the 'Howdy, Y'all! What's your name? Try our good ole comfort home cookin'. It's mighty tasty!'" I laugh so hard at Harry's cheesiness.

"That was so dumb!" I wipe a joyous tear from my eye. "I thought you were supposed to be the bad boy with cool comments and great hair."

"I have great hair! What are you talking about?" He shakes his hair and I laugh even more. I run through his hair with my fingers and smile.

"Well, we'll definitely have to have some country fried...food." I laugh uncontrollably because I am so clueless about America. I'll definitely have to read up about it when I get the chance. But right now, things are exactly how I want them to be. Then, Louis and the boys invade the flat. I feel somewhat disappointed that just Harry and I couldn't had a longer amount of time together. I run up and hug Louis. Niall has a wicked grin on his face when points a Nerf gun at Harry's head and pulls the trigger. Harry rubs his head and spins around to see how did it. By then, Niall had already thrown it into Zayn's hands and the three start a wild chase throughout the flat. Liam just chuckles as he videotapes the chase while Louis grabs the Nerf gun and shoots at whomever runs by. I shake my head and sigh happily. Such crazy boys, and I get to be their manager. This was going to be a great job.