Morning

Kate's POV

I wake to some kind of horn. Sunlight floods into my tent. I rub my eyes. 8:10 A.M. is what my phone says. I peek through my tent flaps and see Niall blowing a French horn. Sarah is covering her ears and Skylar has a pillow over her head. I walk out. Two more tents have been added. The boys and the girls are on opposite sides and have been separated. Skylar flees to one tent. Sarah goes to the other one. Someone else is here. An older woman. She has colored blonde hair pulled into a braid and has blue eyes. She is dressed in work clothes. "Thank you, Niall, for the wake up. My name is Ms. Adeline. I coordinate One Direction and I am here to take y'all to another place. We will start at Marilyn's Coffee Shop so y'all can get awake." She announces. She has a southern twang so she must me from the States. "Well don't just be standin around! Let's go get a some coffee!" She seems fun but professional. We all pile into the van. I regret camping out last night. I should have gone to night school and then slept over at Sarah's. It was not right to be around all these boys, even if they're One Direction. I have to tell Louis. I sit between Sarah and Skylar and stare straight ahead. "Well, we're here, guys and gals." I walk out. My vision is blurry. My contacts must have fallen out somehow. We arrive at the coffee shop.

"Sarah can I borrow your glasses?" I ask her.

"You can, but I don't think they're strong enough. I have 20/50. What do you have?"

"20/200, but they'll have to work." I take them off the bridge of her nose. They don't really help a lot. Skylar let's go of Niall's hand and walks over to us. Her and Niall are now acting like a couple.

"There's a glasses shop a couple doors down. We can go there." I bite my lip and look at Louis. He's too busy playing Rock, Paper, Scissors with Liam to notice me looking at him.

"Okay. Let's go."

The glasses shop is very small. We walk in and I grab the only pair of glasses that say "20/200." They look like small Ray-Ban's with clear lenses. I sigh. These will have to do. I pay for them and we head back to the coffee shop. The boys are all sitting down drinking coffee, except Louis. He gives me an annoyed/worries look. I point to the glasses on my face, and he goes back to drinking coffee. "Where have y'all been? I got you gals some coffee." She smiles and nods over to a different table. She's separating me from my brother. I am partially annoyed but after camping out last night, I let it go. She's probably trying to hold the relationships of Louis and Eleanor and Zayn and Perrie. I pour way too much cream and sugar in. It tastes like coffee flavored milk. We drink in silence. Once we finish, we walk outside and wait in the van. My arms are crossed. The boys pile in and Adeline comes and sits by me. "I know that your LOUIS'S SISTER, but I don't care. I am supposed to manage them so you will do as I say or leave." She whispers so softly that only I can hear. I look at Louis. I give a small nod. She smiles. "Driver, Sir, please take us back to the studio." I'm really starting to dislike country twang.