With One Direction Again

Everyone runs up to me in a huge embracing sandwich. "Oh how we missed you, dear Kate!" Liam says.

"I've been gone for ten hours." I say, holding down my blushing cheeks.

"And your point is?"

"Nuthin." I smile and sit down on one of the velour coaches. I look around. No Sophia. No Eleanor!!! Not even Perrie. A huge bubble of joy rises inside of me. Niall and I battle each other in Mariokart. We play for at least three hours. I look at my phone. 12:30. I'm starving and feel sick from staring at a screen. "Can we eat something?"

"I AGREE!" Niall screams. Apparently, he's starving too. "And I know just the place-"

"NO! NO! NO! NO! AND NO! NOT NANDOS!!!" Lou shouts even louder than Niall.

"We should have fish and chips! with malt vinegar!!!" Harry shouts. I shout in agreement. Zayn and Liam agree too.

"Thank you, Harry. You're a saint. Let's go. Whatever happens don't say the N-word..." Louis says in a small voice.

"Niall! Niall! Niall!" Liam shouts. Then Zayn joins in. Even Niall says it. I look over at Harry and smile. I shake my head.

"It's not Niall, you muppets! It's Nan..." Harry trails off as Louis fixates on him with a murderous glare.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." I get up and call the driver. The boys all pile into the van. The driver takes to some small, smoky pub. Niall and Louis rush in while Zayn and Liam skip inside.

"The lil pub? Is that what it says, Kate?" Harry asks. I nod.

"I hate pubs. The smoke bothers my asthma."

"Ooh, you have asthma?" He stares at me and raises his eyebrows. I push him and walk inside.

/////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We order fish in chips. With malt vinegar. Niall and I have a race and we finish off the others food too. Then we drink a shot of Irish beer. Then Niall has another. Then another. Then I make him stop. The waitress takes our trays when Niall belches. The whole pub is silent for a moment. Then it returns to loud and boisterous. I roll my eyes at Niall and head to the bathroom. There's two filthy stalls. I'm having fun. Am I? Or am I hanging out with five crazy, slightly immature boys just because they're One Direction. I stare at myself in the grimy mirror. I can see why Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Harry thought I was pretty. My honey colored eyes are magnified by my glasses. I thought I hated wearing glasses, but I actually like wearing them. It's who I am. Then the door slams and I hear cursing from someone with a country accent. Oh no.