CHAPTER 8

Ishq Ki Kitabon Mein Baat Yeh Likhi Hai

Ghar Junoon Na Ho Toh Ishq Hi Nahi Hai

Ishq Jo Hua Tujhse To Laga Yahi Hai

Tera Naam Sach Hai Bas Tuhi Sahi Hai

𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓

“Okay, now talk to him. Wait, let me talk first, I will try to make it easy for you. ” Ruhi said and picked up the phone, dialed Darshit’s number, and put the phone on speaker.

Someone from the other side picked up the call. It was darshit.

“ Hello, mihi “ darshit said.

“ Hii Darshit , mihika nahi , mai hun. Ruhi, Mihi’s sister-in-law.” Ruhi said.

“ Oh, one sec” Darshit said, he then covered the mic of the phone and passed it to Aahan saying, “ bro, Ruhi bhabhi, lagta hai ye call aapke liye hai, aap krlo baat”.

“ Unbelievable Darshit, stop your nonsense and talk to her. Put the phone on speaker.” Aahan said.

Darshit put the phone on speaker.

“ haan bhabhi, sorry wo mai thora apne servant ko kuch instruction de raha tha.” he said looking at aahan, flashing all his 32, aahan was looking at him with disbelief.

“Oh, it’s okay” Ruhi said.

“You say, aap call kar rahe ho, it means Mihi told you everything about.” Darshit said.

“Yeah, she told me that you guys are friends, and she told me something else” Ruhi said.

“What?” Darshit asked.

“That’s not for me to say, mihi will tell you later. I just wanted to ask something “ Ruhi said.

“ haan  bhabhi, aap puchiye na” Darshit said.

“ what do you feel about her? I mean , romantically?” Ruhi questioned him directly.

“ Che che , ye kya bol re ho aap, maine kabhi bhi use gandi nazar se ni dekha ” Darshit replied. 

Aahan was carefully listening to their conversation. He understood what Ruhi was trying to know from him, but it was not the same for Darshit.

“Ooho darshit, I know that. I’m asking if you like her or something.” Ruhi said.

“ I—I. ME. I LIKE HER?. DO I LIKE HER? I DON’T KNOW.” Darshit replied.

Upon hearing this, Ruhi and Aahan both sighed in frustration. Meanwhile, Mihika was getting annoyed by his words. 

She took the phone from Ruhi's hand, brought it close to her mouth,and said, "Arsh, tumhe samajh nhi aata . Don't act innocently and tell me clearly whether you love me or not."  

Darshit was taken aback upon hearing such a question; he couldn't understand what answer to give. In his nervousness, the phone slipped from his hands and fell. He looked at Aahan, who was squinting at him.