CHAPTER 3

Ek khwaab ne aankhein kholi hain
Kya mod aaya hai kahaani mein
Woh bheeg rahi hai baarish mein
Aur aag lagi hai paani mein

𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓
2k kara do insta me🥹💕

On her way back to her room, Ruhi’s  sad face kept lingering in her mind.

Reaching her room, she closed the doors and window, pulled the curtains and turned on the music theatre. She opened the cupboard and took out the phone from the interstitial bundle of clothes, hidden really well.

She went inside the bathroom, closed the door, sat on the combod and dialed a number.

"Hello," she said.

"Hello Mihi, you alright? Why did you call now? If someone finds out, it could be a problem," Darshit said from the other end of the phone.

“ I’m  fine and calm down” Mihika reassured him.

“ Hmm.. okay” Darshit said.

“ Wo maine ye batane ke liye call kiya tha ki, Vir bhai ne shaddi karli hai”  Mihika said.

( I called to tell you that Vir bhaiya has gotten married)

“ what ? Gotten married!? Whom? Who’s  the girl” Darshit enquired.

“ Never saw her before but,” mihika paused in the mid.

“ But!?” darshit questioned.

“ Something is odd with her, she isn’t  happy “ Mihika expressed her suspicion.

“ And why do you feel so?” Darshit asked .

“ She was sad , she almost cried before me. Something is off, I could see that in her eyes”  Mihika said.

“ hmm… you know , you try to talk to her, maybe she’ll  tell you.” Darshit said.

“ Hmm… anyway.. leave it. You tell me, how’re  you? And AR?” Mihika asked.

“ I’m  good and AR… he issssss busy “ he said, looking at Aahan who was doing something in the laptop, his eyes focused at the screen.

“ Busy doing what!? “ mihika asked.

“ Anh- nothing, I gave him a file to study” Darshit said.

“ ohh.. okay.. Take care. I’ll  talk to you later . Bye “ Mihika said.

“ k. Bye “ Darshit said.

 *******

After Mihika left the room, Virat lockdown the door inside and looked at Ruhi.

The tears that had been lingering in her eyes started to roll down her cheeks. Virat sat beside her, but she moved away slightly.

“Why are you moving away? I'm your  husband, baby,” Virat said, holding her hand and turning her face towards him.

Ruhi’s eyes had turned red due to anger and tears.