CHAPTER 9

Dhaga Ek Baandhun Tujhko Mannat Bana Loon
Kaagaz Pe Dil Ke Teri Surat Bana Loon
Chhute Kabhi Na Woh Aadat Bana Loon
Haan Shiddat Bana Loon Tujhe

𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓

The day passed but Mihika’s  phone was still off. Darshit was sitting on the couch, constantly looking at the phone . He was waiting for Mihika’s call.

“ Bas kar de, tere ghoorne se wo phone nahi bajne waala” Aahan said walking towards him.

“ Baje na baje, mai to ghoorta rahunga.” Darshit said.

“ I think she is angry with you, the call got disconnected in the middle of the conversation. She must be thinking that you wanted to avoid it , so you cut the call” Aahan said.

“ but that’s  not true. You saw it.” Darshit said.

“ Maine dekha, unhone nahi” Aahan said.

“ What do I do now?” Darshit said, making a sad face.

“ How would I know? If you would have accepted your feelings on the right time, this wouldn’t have happened.” Aahan said.

“ I know. Please help me . I request you. Aaise to mujhe raat bhar neend nahi aayegi” Darshit said.

“Kal subah ka wait karte hai, abhi itni raat ko mai kuch nahi kar sakta” Aahan said.

“ please .” Darshit requested joining his hands.

“ Get lost, I’m  sleepy. I’m  going to bed. Tu bhi ja “ he got up from his seat and walked away to his room.

Darshit got up with a heavy heart and went to his room. As he had said earlier, he didn’t sleep all night and kept waiting for the phone call.

The next morning at Ahuja Mansion…

Today, the Chauhan family was coming to see Mihika, so everyone had been busy with preparations since morning.

Mihika sat sadly in her room. Just then, her mother entered the room with some servants.

“Mihika, beta, these are your clothes and jewelry. Get ready quickly, the groom’s family will be here soon,” Divya ji said.

“Is all this necessary, mom? Can’t I wear my own clothes?” Mihika said.

“This is not a normal party or family gathering.  Get ready quickly,” Divya ji said and left the room.

As soon as she left, Ruhi entered the room and closed the door from inside. Mihika went to Ruhi, hugged her, and started crying.

“I don’t feel good at all, bhabhi,” Mihika said with sobs.

“But you made this decision yourself,” Ruhi said.

“Yes, but you also know why I made this decision,” Mihika said.

“Look Mihika, sometimes a wrong decision for you can turn out to be good for your future. Don’t worry, everything will be fine,” Ruhi said, trying to calm Mihika down.