CHAPTER 5

Kise apna haal sunaavaan?
Kise apne zakham dikhavaan?
Jo beet gaya hai mujhmein
main jaanu ya dil jaane

𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓

He uttered a name, “ Anurag “

Aahan felt like it was just his imagination because he was just thinking about Anurag. So, he rubbed his eyes and looked again, only to find that it was indeed Anurag, and this time Anurag was looking right back at him.

He broke the eye contact and moved  towards the doctor’s  chamber.

He was about to enter when Anurag called him from behind “ Hey wait”.

Aahan stopped and looked at him.

“ Me “ Aahan pointed his finger to himself and asked.

“ Yeah, I’m  sorry but, do we know each other? “ Anurag asked.

“ Yeah, I know you but not sure about you” Aahan casually said.

“ I—it’s  just—you resemble someone I know “ Anurag said.

“ Ho sakta hai, Kehte hai , world me ek hi sakal ke 7 log hote hai” Aahan said.

“ Ummm.. yeah.. hnnn.. sorry man.. you carry on.. I’ll  just go.. I’m  sorry if I bothered you “ Anurag said taking his steps back.

“ It’s  okay, don’t  apologise, I understand “ Aahan said and went inside doctor’s  chamber.

While Anurag kept thinking about him, he is like Aahan. Wish he was Aahan.

Next day....

In Ahuja Mansion…

Mr. Chirag Ahuja was sitting in his royally decorated study room with Virat sitting across him.

“He has been active since the past month, before that, there was no record of him, and no one has seen his face. Just a name ‘Soultaker.’” Virat told Chirag all that he knew.

“ what’s  the status?” Chirag asked, taking a puff of the cigar.

“ He is winning. Almost 70% of the underworld is bowing down to him. Either we have to get him in our side or cut him off completely from the business.” Virat said.

“ Hmm…. What does he want? Any idea?” 

“ His intentions are not very clear. He is after weapons. That’s  all.” Virat said.

“ If he is after weapons, give him a deal.” Chirag instructed.

“ And what if he denies “ Virat asked.

“ Then we get him out of our way” Chirag said.

“ As you say” Virat said.

“ Also… try to dig on him more.. “ Chirag said.

“ hmm… I’ll  try” 

Virat left the study room and went to his room.

Ruhi was sitting in front of mirror, getting ready.

She didn’t  pay attention to Virat at all kept doing her makeup. She was applying sindoor in her forehead when Virat stepped towards her. He stood behind and looked the sindoor and mangalsutra she was wearing.

Ruhi look at him through the mirror and asked, “ What?” 

“ umm.. nothing. It’s  just, looking at your sindoor and mangalsutra, I remembered that we haven’t married yet “ Virat said.

“ huh”

“ I mean, we are husband and wife officially but we should get married once again, following our culture and tradition . Don’t  you think so” Virat said.

“ Marriage!!!” Ruhi said.

“ Yeah, I should definitely plan a marriage. I will plan it soon” He said with a not so pleasing smile, patted her shoulders twice and went out of the room  after taking same documenta from the drawer.

Ruhi was still sitting there, looking at her forehead. The sindoor she was wearing was given to her by Aahan. The mangalsutra she wore was the symbol of their love, how can she let someone else take it from her. With all the thoughts moving  in her mind, all at once,  she started panicking.

Taking the support of the chair, she got up . She was struggling. 

Struggling, Ruhi made her way to her bed. She opened the bedside drawer and took out some pills. Her hands were trembling badly, which caused the pill bottle to slip from her grasp, and all the pills scattered on the floor. Despite her bad condition , Ruhi summoned the courage to calm herself, she started taking long, deep breaths.

Suddenly, someone approached her. Due to tears clouding her vision, Ruhi couldn’t see the person’s face clearly. She could only her their muffled voice. 

It was Mihika. She was passing by her room when she heard some noise. Curious, she went inside to check and found Ruhi sitting in the floor.

She rushed towards her.

“ Bhabhi, what happened to you? “ Mihika took the glass of water and tried to make Ruhi drink it, but she was unsuccessful. She shouted to call all the other members of the family.

Slowly, her eyes began to close, and her breaths became shallow. Despite Mihika’s efforts to keep her awake, Ruhi lost her consciousness.

In Darshit’s private villa…

After getting discharged from the hospital, Darshit went to his parents’ house while Aahan went to the villa .

He was in his room. It was morning, but his room was still full of the darkness of the night. The only source of light was the laptop screen, which was enough to show Aahan’s  face. He had a mask on, so the only thing visible was his eyes.

“ Boss, they want a meeting with you. They made an offer” A voice came through the speakers.

“ Arrange a meeting then, what are you waiting for?” Aahan said.

“ they want to meet in person” The man said.

“ You know that’s not possible now. Nah nah, too soon” Aahan said.

“ okay boss. I’ll inform them.”

“ hmm… I’m online, contact them now.” Aahan said.

“ oaky boss” The man said.

After some minutes…

“ boss, they are ready for the meeting but they want to do it now.” he informed Aahan.

“ connect them” Aahan said.

The meeting started. It was Virat on the other side, Aahan’s eyes became cold. Suppressing his anger and Keeping himself calm, Aahan continued the meeting.