CHAPTER 2

Ay Vakt Rukja Thamja Thaharja
Vaapas Zara Daud Peechhe
Main Chhod Aayi Khud Ko Jahan Pe
Vo Reh Gaya Mod Peechhe

𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓𔘓

Darshit was driving the car, while Aahan was sitting with him in the passanger seat.
The music was loud in the car.

Aahan was time and again looking at him. He definitely had some questions which he wanted to ask, but Aahan being Aahan, he didn’t .

You should talk to him once, his subconscious mind said.

No I won’t , said Aahan.

Remember you’re  AR, not the great Aahan Rajput. If you want to stay hidden and survive, you have to mingle, his subconscious said.

“ Stop the car” Aahan said.

“ What!! why???” Darshit asked.

“ because I’m  saying, S T.O.P T.H.E. C.A.R. “ Aahan said, emphasizing each word. and darshit stopped the car.

“ No what?” he asked.

“ You really love her , don’t  you?” Aahan asked.

“ What? No.. I don’t  love mihi, we’re  just bestfriends “  Darshit said.

“ hnnhh—is that so?? What made you think ki I’m talking about Mihika?” Aahan said.

“ Wo, actually… wo… “ Darshit was stuttering.

“ Wo actually wo, what wo? What actually? I dare you to put those sunglasses down” Aahan said opening his hand in front of darshit.

“ Why do you want it?  I’m not giving it to you “ Darshit said.

“ You giving it or should I take it myself?” Aahan said in a warning tone.

Without saying a word again, Darshit gently took his sunglasses and kept it in Aahan’s  hand.

Aahan was neatly observing his every action.

“ Why are you handling it like some new born baby “ Aahan asked, although he had  guessed his answer but he wanted to hear it out of Darshit’s  mouth.

“ It’s  precious to me, I got it as a reward from mihi” Darshit said.

Aahan looked at him raising his left eyebrow.

Darshit was biting his lips out of nervousness. It looked as if he was a student and Aahan was an external examiner, taking his viva.

“ You say you don’t  love her, then why are you crying?” Aahan asked.

“ what? I’m  not crying “ Darshit said wiping his non-existing tears.

“ your eyes are red and they are clearly not matching your words Darshit” Aahan said.

“ AR, Mihi and me are childhood friends, I never ever looked at her in that way.” Darshit said expressing his inner thoughts.