CHAPTER 13

Darshit moved to the other side of the bed and lay down beside Mihika. He gently placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

“Mm… Arsh, let me sleep,” Mihika murmured in her sleep.

“ haan baccha, aap sote raho, mai nahi jaga raha aapko,” Darshit said and kissed her forehead.

“Arsh—“

“Hmm.”

“What the hell, you!” Mihika screamed loudly and jolted awake, sitting upright.

“Shh, what are you doing? Someone might hear,” Darshit said, placing his hand over her mouth to quiet her.

Mihika looked at him wide-eyed, unable to believe that Darshit was actually beside her, on her bed.

“I’m removing my hand, don’t scream,” Darshit said, removing his hand slowly.

Mihika rubbed her eyes first and then pinched herself. “Ouch, this is not a dream.”

“No, my love, it’s not a dream,” Darshit said, affectionately placing his hand on Mihika’s cheek.

“How did you come here? If someone sees us, today will be our last day in this world,” Mihika said.

“Relax, baccha, nothing will happen. I won’t let anything happen,” Darshit assured her.

“Darshit, why are you doing this?” Mihika asked.

“I didn’t have any other option. You tell me, what should I do? I’m putting so much effort, or tum ho jise kadar hi nahi hai mere efforts ki,” Darshit explained.

“Arsh, my wedding is in the next 3 days. It’s better if we move on with our lives,” Mihika said.

“I can’t move on. I love you, and I won’t let go of my love so easily,” Darshit declared.

“How do I believe that your feelings are real? You cut me off earlier when I asked you,” Mihika said.

“Oh yeah, let me make you believe then,” Darshit said. He held Mihika’s face, brought it closer, and started kissing her passionately.

Through this kiss, he tried to convey his love to Mihika. And his efforts were not in vain. The kiss made Mihika’s heart beat faster, as she felt an unusual sensation. Darshit’s kiss was making her feel his love. Mihika started reciprocating the kiss, wrapping her arms around Darshit’s neck and pulling him closer. This kiss wasn’t enough for her; she wanted more.

Darshit pulled away and looked at Mihika, “ Is that enough to make you believe that my feelings are true”

“ mmm, this will do but, “ mihika said.

“ But?”

“ but, I wanna hear you saying it.” Mihika said.

“ saying what?” Darshit asked.

“ wahi jiske liye tum itni raat ko itna risk uthakar mere kamre tak aaye ho” Mihika said.