CHAPTER 10

Aaj kahenge dil ka fasana
Jaan bhi lele chahe zamana
Maut wohi jo duniya dekhe
Ghut ghut kar yun marna kya
Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya

" Mihi's sister!? " Darshit said shockingly.

" aan-aanh.. correction, Mihi's cousin" Aahan said.

" whaattttt?"

" yes"

" How? I mean, how do I not know about this?" Darshit said.

" How would you know? It's a secret." Aahan said .

" Agar secret hai to fir aapko kaise pata?" Darshit questioned.

" I have my source, tumhe kyun bataun" Aahan said.

" This is cheating bro. We're partners. You can't hide things from your partner" Darshit said.

" You're not gonna leave me . Are you?" Aahan said.

" Nope." Darshit said, popping out the P.

" Divika is my plan B. She is not what she looks like, she is an equal partners of all the illegal businesses of Ahuja's. I researched and found out that she is Virat Deo's younger sister whom he loves the most. She took the bait easily and now I'm using her to destroy them." Aahan said.

" okay. Wow. Understood. But, aapne use fasaya kaise?" Darshit asked.

" Who can resist a man of such a hot, handsome, charming personality , that too a mafia boss." Aahan said with pride.

" Woohoo, apni taarif khud kar rahe ho, manna padega, agar bhabhi ko pta chala na to-" Darshit said.

" To wo samjhegi ki maine aaisa kyun kiya. Meri ruhi dusri biwiyon ki tarah jhagda ni krti" Aahan said.

" Good for you. Now tell me what's plan A " Darshit asked.

" bas karde, sab aaj hi janna hai, mai ni bta rha " Aahan said.

" please " Darshit said making puppy face.

" Fuck off man, I'm going to my room. I'll tell you if she calls." Aahan said and went off to his room.

In the Ahuja mansion...

All the family members were sitting in the living hall, along with Mr. Chauhan, Mrs. Chauhan, and their son Aditya Chauhan.

After some talks and discussing various matters, Mrs. Chauhan said, "If you all agree, let the two kids talk alone for a while."

"Yes, of course, why not. Mihika, go and take Aditya for a walk in the garden," Divya ji said.

Mihika got up from her seat and headed towards the garden, with Aditya following behind.

In the garden...

Mihika and Aditya were both sitting on a bench, neither of them had said anything yet.

"If you want to ask something, you can ask," Mihika initiated the conversation.

"kya mai puchu, aap bura to nahi manengi?" Aditya asked.