PROLOGUE .

"Euphoria" The feeling of extreme happiness and joy. A different dreamy sensation you'll never want to come out of. But what happens when this crazy feeling gets mixed with the darkness of "A devil"?
It gives rise to a dangerous Hell.
Same was the story of two dark souls-
KIM AVA AND JEON JUNGKOOK.
_____________________________________________

"Everything was already worst in the life to start with and when I thought it couldn't get any worse , my faith proved me wrong and I was met with my worst Nightmare - JEON JUNGKOOK."
____________________________________________

He entered the room with a loud noise as he slammed the door so loudly that it was on the verge of breaking.Without giving me a single glance he came towards me with his slow yet heavy steps.

Without even looking at me he slammed my body to the wall and I heard his deadly voice " Like to play games ? Huh!" I couldn't see his face but I knew there was devilish grin on his face.The bastard was enjoying this shit.

"Well Jeon, You know how much I love playing games and with everyone's brains" I mocked him with my rash words. Hearing my words his eyes slowly started lifting up and met with mine. I could be a bitch and no one has even guts to scare me but when his dangerous eyes looked into mine I don't want to lie but something inside me turned and I felt a shiver. They were just dark with nothing in them. NOTHING.

Suddenly he grabbed my neck and his hands slowly slid down to my shoulders with his eyes grazing every inch of my skin .His hand finally came in contact with my throat and he started choking me. I started to feel breathless but then I again heard him saying " Come on Darling , let's play an intersting game "He said with his mocking tone, his eyes directly staring into my soul.

When I thought he's going to kill me with his harsh grip, he left my throat and I started coughing. The bastard was enjoying every bit of it but I couldn't give him the satisfaction of it. I pulled myself to stand straight and directly went towards the bed sitting there like an unbothered bitch.

"So what's the game ? Shall we start it or you're already backing out" I said with a smirk .

He started chuckling but that wasn't a normal chuckle that cruel bastard was mocking me as if I was some sort of a joke to him. Then I saw him pulling his gun out from the side of his waist. My smirk widened seeing him pulling out his shitty stunts on me. "Already done with me Jeon?" I said intentionally.

"Oh no Darling , This bastard can never be done with you. I told you we're playing a game . So shall we start?" He said. (The mocking smile never leaving his face)

"So the rules are very clear - you just have to remain quiet and stop running that pretty mouth of yours until I leave this room but ,but ,but if you said a single word , I'll show you what this psychotic devil can commit" I heard his words and I started laughing internally. I know this bastard can go upto any heights to bother me.

I just nodded my head looking straight into his eyes."So the game starts now" saying this he turned and got ready to leave the room but just when he was about to open the door , I commented " You're looking hot today" I said with a little smirk.

But then I felt a deadly pain and a bullet passed through my left shoulder piercing it slightly. The bastard shot me . The psychotic devil just shot me.

I looked at my wounded arm and then towards him. His gun was in his right hand and he was playing with it leaning against the doorframe.

"I know you couldn't win this game because you can't give rest to that pretty mouth of yours. So eventually I won again" He said with a funny tone. I could feel the rage inside me turning into a storm but I couldn't let this man live in peace and enjoy tormenting me.

"You didn't win Jeon , I let you win this game because I decided to lose once more because it's my damn choice"I told him boring my glistening eyes into his. He didn't even bothered to reply me and left the room without any word. I felt the utmost relief even though I was in immense pain. I would die to see this man losing his words.

"You can never get the peace you want Jeon , I would never let your heart feel a single inch of happiness. I swore to make your dark life "A hell" from the day you laid your eyes on me" I said to myself clutching my arm tightly that the blood started overflowing from the wound.
______________________________________________

Why? How? And What was the reason that these two dark souls came across each other but in a way they never wanted to be. They were entangled in each others life in such a way that even if they tried to leave each other they can't. They couldn't let each other live in peace and enjoy this euphoric feeling but they also had this different euphoric feeling between them.
Their own "DARK EUPHORIA"
______________________________________________

Let's go guys I finally initiated or should i say tried to initiate this story.I seriously could write anything but this just came out eventually. I hope you'll enjoy. And the word count went beyond my imagination."sighs":)

-
R.