ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟶

I couldn't feel anything at the moment

I couldn't feel anything at the moment. I shot Tony. He's dead..... he's not alive....I killed him. The fact that the bullet which killed him was shot by me. My heart is paining. I can't breathe. He was just not my bodyguard..he was my friend. He was the one person who made me happy in that home.

I never deserved anyone in my life. Upto now Jade tried to persuade me that I'm capable of living a good life. People love me. They are just my insecurities but everything was a fake hope. Lie. I'm the worst thing that would swallow everyone. I don't deserve anything.

"Leaveeee... meeee.." I tried to break free from Taehyung's grip. I tried to push him away but his grip was stronger. I was screaming and shouting. I just wanted to run away from everything. I can't do this anymore.

"I said leave me." I pushed Taehyung with my whole force. Jade came rushing was caught me. "A..Ava calm down please." Jade told me while sobbing.

"Calm down??? I killed him , Jade.. I killed Tony. He gave me everything. He protected me everytime. He stood up against my father for me. And I? I betrayed him. I shot him." My voice was breaking with every moment.
"I KILLED HIM.." I broke down and fell on my knees.

Jade hugged me tightly. "No..no this is not your fault Ava. You were not having a choice. don't blame yourself." She said while hugging me tightly.

I cried louder. I broke down in her arms. My gaze slowly went to Taehyung who was watching us with a sad expression. He tried to get closer to us when suddenly Jade pushed him.

"Get away. Don't touch her." She said glaring Taehyung."You people are not humans , you are monsters. What did we do to you??? Huh?" She got up and started hitting him on his chest."Tell me?? Why are you doing this?" She raised her voice.

Taehyung grasped her hands tightly stopping her but he didn't utter a single word.
"Ava get up please... You are requested to be in your room." He said slowly.

Jade again tried to say something but a voice interrupted in between stopping her."Taehyung .. I told you to take her to the room." The vicious voice echoed through the large mansion.

I stopped for a second and gazed at the person who is the cause of my every misery.
My body started shaking violenty , rage engulfing me. I stood up and went straight towards him.

He looked at me without any trace of remorse and regret. No sign of empathy. Nothing. His intolerable actions were raging me every second and suddenly my hand colloidal against his face creating a brazen sound. I slapped him.

"What the hell is going on here." An older voice erupted from the top of stairs. I didn't look anywhere but towards his face which was now turned to the opposite side. The voice said again" Jungkook wh..." The voice halted in between when he showed his hand to the man standing there.

He turned his head towards me and his eyes met mine once again. Nothing was changed. He had the same expression as before. His eyes still void and black.