ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹

Not much time passed but he started bleeding badly

Not much time passed but he started bleeding badly. My heart was feeling the utmost level of peace seeing that bastard and the blood flowing through his hand.

"Ohhh no .. oh.. my god Mr Choi wh.. how this happened I don't know" I was smirking internally while the pathetic bastard was crying out loud but I maintained the innocent expression while fake tears flowed from my eyes.

"You bitch aaa.. wait I'll kill you.. now what are you seeing? Call the ambulance" He screamed in pain and annoyance.

"No no wait Mr Choi.. let me see I think it was a mistake " I went slowly towards him and bend towards his level. My gun was still in my hands.

I took his bleeding hand in mine and noticed the wound caused by the gunshot. The bullet was directly pierced in the middle of his palm. "Mr Choi I think I can do something"
I told him , My gaze still roaming on his wounded hand.

"What can you do? Huh? You've done enough. I've seen many sluts like you acting innocent for roles but want something else."
Rage again filled inside me as those words left his mouth.

"How can you say something like this Mr Choi?" I said while crying. " I really wanted a role because I know I'm very good at this. I even know how to soothe your pain" I told him looking into his eyes.

"Please give me a chance to correct everything. I'll not disappoint you." I expressed through my innocent eyes. "Just wait you'll feel better" I placed the gun down and took his hand in both of my hands.

I started caressing his bloody hand. His blood was now all over my hands. After 2 minutes of caressing his hand I pierced my sharp nails into his wound making him scream badly.

"Aaaaaaaaaa whh.. what did you do?" My innocent expressions were now changed completely to someone who can kill someone in a blink of eye without giving second thoughts.

My smirk widened and my eyes met his. His expressions were horrific as if he has seen a ghost. "Didn't I tell you I am so good at this?" With this I pulled out the bullet from his hand with my fingers.

The room filled with his screams. He was terrified and couldn't even look at his own hand while I was enjoying the moment so damn much. " I told you , I'll soothe your pain. Are you feeling better Mr Choi?" I said with mocking innocent face.

His voice couldn't come out of his mouth. He tried to speak something but failed. Only his crying and screaming can be heard.

"Heee...helpppp meee somee.. someone" he tried to scream. "You know Mr Choi , this is a club right? And we are in the last room on the top floor. No one can be here except me and you." I said while smiling.

His face was pale and he was shocked to see another side of me. I slowly got up from his side and grabbed my gun again. I walked back to my place holding my gun.

"Let's leave everything else Mr choi. I think we're wasting time here. I shall continue with my audition." I told him with a innocent smile.

"W...why are you doing this? Who are you? What have I done to you" He asked me with his terrified voice. " I told you forget everything and continue the audition so please focus."