ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟽

Almost 20 minutes were passed but Jade was no where

Almost 20 minutes were passed but Jade was no where. She told me she'll be back in 5 minutes. I don't want to feel like that but I could feel something was wrong.

This dark lingering vibe I felt before was already messing up with my brain and now , Jade was not here yet.

I left the dance floor and tried to call Jade. She didn't answer ever once. The bell rang and stopped but she never picked. Something was definitely wrong.

After waiting for few minutes, I decided to go and check the restroom. I couldn't wait anymore. I could still feel weird vibe like someone is watching over.

I went towards the restroom and entered it but no one was there. Jade was not there.
My heart started thumping and bad thoughts
started surrounding my mind. I couldn't see something bad happening to her. She is the only person I've. I couldn't let this happen.

I became restless and started to calm myself. I tried calling her again but I could only hear ringing bell and nothing else. Just when I decided to look around the club my gaze went towards the silver thing lying beside the door .

I went towards it and picked it up. It didn't take me a minute to realise that it was Jade's earing. She wore it tonight. Now I was dead sure something has happened to her.

"Whoever tried to mess with me has totally fucked up. I will kill everybody if something happens to her." I told myself and stride out of the restroom.

I called Tony and told him to come to the club without informing anyone. I started searching the club and I saw the waiter who spilled the drink on Jade's dress. Bastard , he surely has a hand in it.

Anger was filling inside me. I went towards the waiter and threw the tray away which he was holding in his hands. The breaking sound of the glasses echoed in the club people started gathering around.

I took his collar in my hand and pushed him.
"Where is my friend?" I asked him dangerously. People started talking seeing the scene but I don't care, right now my best friend is the first thing in my mind.

I can see his expressions. He was afraid. I shook him dangerously once more before asking." Where is she? I know you intentionally spilled the drink on her dress. Tell me or you won't be able to walk out of here on your feet." I said in a loud voice.

"I.. I don't know." He said gulping.

"So you are not telling me? Let's do it other way." I punched him across his place and he fell down. I bent down and came closer to him. " I can call police ,you know. And the club has cameras. So tell me quickly. I don't have much time." He got scared by my warning and his face totally paled.

"I don't know where is your friend. A man came to me and told me to spill the drink on the girl who was wearing blue dress. I don't know anything more. Please leave me, Mam.
I haven't done anything." He confessed.