ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟸

I sat on the seat beside the jerk

I sat on the seat beside the jerk. He once again forced me to obey to his orders without my will. I just hate it , the idea of being under someone and especially when he's that someone.

Wait and see Jeon , how I'll wreck your world and you would be the watching the show of your ruination. Carol stood beside me and placed the plate in front of me , silently obliging me to eat through her eyes.

Jade sits opposite me , along Taehyung to her side who just seems to be engrossed in his food quietly. The jerk sits beside me, without giving any fucks to anyone and silently chewing his food.

I can't see it? Can I ? Him , enjoying his food while he made my life a hellhole. If he thinks he can force me into everything he wants , he might get a reality check.

I raised my fork in my hand , peircing into the stake harshly but keeping my expressions neutral. I took a bite and gulped my food. " The steak is delicious. Thanks Carol." I voiced out after gulping my food.

Carol acknowledged me silently but didn't say a word. Everyone ate their food silently for the next few minutes.

I didn't want to do this. I was clearly warned by Carol... but does it matter? Am I scared? No way , he can't control my life.

Eventhough my heart kept me telling not to do it, my brain and tongue betrayed me and I said again. "Mr Jeon is very strictly professional I see... He doesn't like me very much." I looked towards his father who gave me a deadly glare. I returned the gesture in a pleasent smile and continued..

"I wonder where's your mom though.. I didn't see a lady in this house except Carol." As soon as the words left my mouth , the huge silence fell on table.

Taehyung who was stuffing his mouth , started coughing violently. I looked around and saw Carol whose eyes were widened with fear and her hands were slightly trembling.

Mr Jeon was on the verge of killing me as he was fuming. I turned around and my gaze landed on the person, whom I intentionally instigated to drew an expression out of him. He was totally ignorant the whole time.

But the words which I voiced out must have done something, way more than I expected. Jungkook's movements were halted and he was no longer eating. His eyes were covered with a dark invisible wall which can't be seen but surely can be felt. His body was totally rigid and he was looking towards his plate without uttering a word.

"Is this what we are here for? This girl will be killed today Jungkook. Do you hear me? How dare she speak here between us?" Mr Jeon's voice was dangerous and he was almost yelling.

Jungkook didn't do anything but just sat quietly. Taehyung who was on the verge of choking brutally was almost calmed down and sat straight. He eyed me and shaked his head quietly followed by Carol who told me through her eyes "I warned you."

If silence could literally kill a person had a live view somehow..... Surely today would be an actual descriptive picture of it. I may crossed the line because the vibe which Jungkook is emitting is eating me inside. Did I do something big?