ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟷

Passing through the corridor, I was about to go to my room

Passing through the corridor, I was about to go to my room. The day was more weary than I expected it to be. That woman will be not easy to handle.

Carol told me , she informed Ava about everything and shifted her to the room across mine. Unwillingly, my gaze went to the door of the room opposite mine. I intentionally gave her the room opposite to mine. I will keep her under my eyes. Watch her every move.

I slowly slid the door and peeked inside. The light was still on and there she was laying on the bed , in a bathrobe. I walked inside slowly and went closer to her petite figure.

She was looking helpless , weak. Her eyes were closed but there were marks of dried water that showed ,she cried. I slowly touched her slender face and pushed her hairs beside. I kept looking at her for a short time until my gaze went towards her feet.

Some blood was already dried on the wounds on her feet and some was still dripping. I looked at her feet carefully. A sadistic smirk appeared on my face. The blood was giving me satisfaction. I again drifted my gaze to get face.

"You are too wild, little hell." I said looking at her silent face. This innocent face holds a deep fire inside. She seems calm and compose from outside but is totally opposite from inside.

"You know you don't have this right. You can't hurt yourself because...." I slid my finger slowly down to her chin ,"Only I can do this to you."

"Only I can break you , tear you , ruin you." I took my hand back and retreated myself back. Giving her a last glance , I left the room.

Yellow flowers surrounding the straight path on the sides

Yellow flowers surrounding the straight path on the sides. A panoramic view of the beautiful landscape. A very calm and pleasent weather adorns the sky.

A little girl was walking within the pathway between the flowers. She is wearing a white dress and is around 3-4 years old. She looks very happy.

"Find me." She screams loudly with joy and ran along the pathway. A beautiful woman came from behind. I couldn't see her face but her beautiful figure and dress was telling me , she was gorgeous. The little girl was smiling and running.