ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸

"What about him uncle"? I asked Uncle Jae even though I know it's something that will again lead to the unwanted storm of Jungkook's wrath

"What about him uncle"? I asked Uncle Jae even though I know it's something that will again lead to the unwanted storm of Jungkook's wrath. Looking towards me he said with a slight tone.

"I know he would never listen to me and commit whatever he wants to but Taehyung the things he do sometimes cause the lose to us " He continued. " I know he kills people if they are problematic to him , but sometimes his anger goes beyond the limits."

"He has started killing people just for the Sake of fun and for taming his anger, He treats people like some kind of toys who he can break and discard anytime without hesitation." He told me with a serious tone.

Uncle is totally wrong, I know Jungkook enjoys killing people and he shows himself that he feels fun in doing this stuff but he's my best friend. I know he would never kill someone who is totally innocent and hasn't caused any harm to him or his family. Jungkook will try to show everyone that nothing matters to him but beneath his cold demeanour there's still those traces of his childhood which were peaceful. I told myself.

"So..what you want me to do uncle?" I asked him. "Taehyung,I know you know Jungkook better than me. I know I've made him what he is today .. and whatever he has become that's better because he's strong, powerful and no one can cause any harm to him"

"I Just want Taehyung that you should make him understand to stop killing someone who are important to us , our business and our own people " Uncle conveyed to me with his slow tone.

"I know he's a mafia and he should be heartless and shouldn't keep any sort of unwanted feelings but this will not end up well Tae, He would become someone worse which I and his mother never wanted for him." His tone became slightly sad with the last line.

"Don't worry uncle , I'll talk to Jungkook and try to make him understand ." I assured Uncle Jae. Even though I know Jungkook would not listen to me or anyone and eventhough I know he's doing something which can't be wrong but at the moment I couldn't deny him.

"I know Tae, you are the only person whom I can trust with Jungkook." He said with a slight smile. I too smiled slightly and said " I think I should take my leave uncle , there's some unfinished business I have to take care of" I told him with a slight smirk.

"See you soon uncle," I told him and he told me to go. I turned around to exit his room left for the underground garage.

 I turned around to exit his room left for the underground garage