ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼

I made my way to the garden area with Jade beside me

I made my way to the garden area with Jade beside me . I already noticed the slight smirk appearing on her face when I threatened the guy and to be honest the asshole deserved it. How dare he touch my best friend when he was at the fault? That's why I hate men. They all are dirty fishes of same pond.

"Thanks Avyyy... For helping me earlier" Jade brought me out of my thoughts. "I mean..it was my problem. I should've handled it but woahhhh!!!! that punch" Jade said further, a little laugh erupted by her .

"You can't tell me thanks just because I gave him what he deserved. I can kill him just now and I'm serious."

"No , no need to kill him. He has already got his dose of humiliation and ofcourse that savage punch." Jade gave me a humorous smile while we walked futher.

"By the way what about the CEO guy?" She asked me indicating towards the last night incident.

"What would be happening? The bastard would be running through the hell by now." I said in a funny tone.

"You are something else babes and that's why I love you the most. You know that." Jade said while clinging with me dragging me further.

We were about to go to our next scheduled classes but as we walked futher, The sound of of Jade's phone halted us. She picked up the phone and opened the message she received.

"Tonight? Oh .. Ok , 8pm right..." I heard her murmuring these words while writing the message in her phone. She wrote 2 messages more and slid the phone back to her bag.

"What?" I saw her with serious expression because I already saw that mischievous grin on her face.

"Yesss, you guessed it right. Cammie is throwing a party tonight as it's her birthday and she has invited us and you're coming with me." She said the whole sentence without any hesitation.

"You know I don't like parties." I told her. I have always hated the idea of parties. I wasn't against it initially but once when I went to a party few years back, my lovely father slapped me and locked me in my room for 3 days and it was just because I didn't inform him.

From the day I never liked to go to parties until Jade forced me through it. Now eventhough I don't care what my dad does or thinks but still I don't wanna remember those days when I was nothing more than silly ,tortured girl who couldn't even stand for herself.

"Ava please ,you know I don't wanna go without you but Cammie is always very helpful to us.I can't refuse her. Let's just go ,please." She pleaded.

I thought for a minute. "Fine.. but please this is last time." I told her with a faint voice warning her. As I said those words, her eyes beamed with happiness and she hugged me.
"I love you." Jade said while breaking the hug.

"The party is in the club at 8. Wear something hot. We're going to a party after ages and I want to enjoy it fully." She said with excitement.

"What do you mean? I always look hot." I told her with a smirk and walked ahead making my way to my class.
"See you later, Jade and please no another action sequence." I told her waving my hand.