ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷𝟹

*** First ,I wanna say sorry for delaying the chapters for so much time. I know I should be regular but , I'm unable to write continuously and think properly. Please forgive my irregularity. I'll try my best to be regular and complete this FF.***

______________________________________________

"Don't use that word in the wrong way. I wouldn't take much time to change the meaning of it for you and.... I'll make sure you like it."

His voice echoed in the room. There was a quite atmosphere and nothing can be heard except my and his breathing. I turned my face towards him directing into his eyes.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I'll be fucking up your life." I tried to calm myself eventhough his words were still ringing in my ears.

His smirk never left his face. He gave me a mocking look and came closer to my face , still hovering over me. He slightly bend down, his lips caressing the upper edge of my ear ,"We will see about that."

He spoke in a slight whisper and got away from me. My mind was becoming a mess. I should feel the disgust with his every word. But at the moment, I could feel everything except disgust.

"You will be here for the remaining day. Wild cats needs to kept disciplined more than the normal ones." He said giving me a blank look and started to leave the room.

"You can't do this... You are.......Ugh... Okay fine. I shouldn't have said that. I know Carol told me not to ....but you instigated me." I tried to convince him so that he would get me out of this room.

"I don't hear an apology neither any type of remorse or regret." He said without turning his face. He wants me to say sorry.

"If you want me to say sorry then you can dream as much as you want. I've already told you...You were the one who forced me to say those words." He heard my words but still didn't looked back.

"You have broken a vase on your left.. Don't step on it." With this he left the room locking it from outside. I watched him going away with an unknown expression.

"I wouldn't talk about it again." I told myself and got up on my feet. I went past the broken vase carefully and entered the bathroom.

 I went past the broken vase carefully and entered the bathroom