ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟾

The same eyes which were on my mind from the time I saw them , were staring into mine

The same eyes which were on my mind from the time I saw them , were staring into mine. The gun in my hand started to shake , this never happened before.

His gaze was making me weak. I stilled at the moment. My breaths getting heavier.
We just kept looking in each other's eyes. Maybe he was intimidating but I can't look away. And I didn't.

He kept walking slowly down the stairs, not blinking once and mine eyes doing the same. His steps halted right in front of me , my gun pointing directly at his heart.

I don't know who he was , we never met , we never talked but still the man holds the power to take over my mind. I don't want to do this. I was not this weak.

Before I could say or ask him something. His deep, rough and hypnotic voice reached straight to my ears making everything else quiet around me.

"Welcome to devil's cage, little hell."

He said still gawking me. My mind went blank for few minutes. His words piercing directly into my soul making me question many things which were not answerable.

He was smirking. He said the words out loud without any hesitation. The mocking attitude in his voice was enough to fuel the rage inside me. He can't scare me. He can't Dominate and most importantly he can't take over my mind. I was fucking stronger than this.

He stood there , without any trace of remorse or regret. The bastard kidnapped my best friend and he was smirking and mocking me.
I would not give him this pleasure for a long time. Before he could say anything more. I replied back.

"That filthy smile doesn't suit your face , Devil. Oh sorry , coward devil." I retorded.

"You call yourself a devil? Luring a woman into your house by kidnapping her friend? That doesn't make you devil. That makes you coward Jerk or total asshole." I grinned mocking him.

The smirk on his face still remained. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. The gun in my hand tightening around my fist and I pressed it deeper towards his chest.

"I don't give a damn whoever you are, set it in your brain. But you fucked up very badly. You shouldn't have touched my best friend."
Another words escaped my mouth, his expressions still stoic.

"And now , you are going to bring her back and stay away from us, otherwise it wouldn't go well." I completed my words.

He slided his hands in his pockets, his eyes turning darker. Standing there unbothered he started chuckling. My anger was raising by every moment but I controlled it not committing something stupid.

"What makes you think? I took your friend?" He said another set of words shifting my focus again to his eyes.

"I told you. Didn't I? You're a jerk. I don't know what do you want from me but using my friend for luring me here was a mistake."
I replied again trying to tell him, he doesn't scare me.