ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟷

IT ALL STARTS WITH HER.

As I watched the sprinting tress passing by I again started with my everyday task -"Overthinking

As I watched the sprinting tress passing by I again started with my everyday task -"Overthinking." I am the biggest overthinker you'll ever meet in your life. If thinking anything randomly and questioning your whole life was a person that would surely be me. I was never happy with my life. Even till today I regret the day I was born. I lost my mom that day. Yes, I was indeed the most unlucky and misfortunate thing in my family.

While growing up , never a day in my life passed when I didn't blame myself. My life was a pure hell. Yes I got a "FAMILY". A brother,A father, not to forget " THE WORST ONE" and obviously the only best person in my life My best friend Jade. Jade was the only person along with my brother who motivated me , made me feel good for atleast once in a day. She was something I don't deserve at all. But I am a Selfish bitch that I couldn't even let go of her.

As I reached my destination, I unbuckled my seat belt and went towards the cafe where Jade was waiting for me. Currently I'm 21 and a law student completing my university. This is my last year and then I'll be graduated . I never wanted to do this but nothing seemed better at that point than choosing law as a career option . My brother also chose the same thing as me and now he's one of the top lawyer in country and he also manages my father's business.My Father is a man who would never care about anyone and just pass his decision without giving even a chance to deny. But I also was his own daughter, his own blood. He wanted me to just sit at home and do nothing. But I never listened to him and that's why he hates me. But who cares let him hate , I have important things to do.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Jade calling my name. " Avyyyy I called you here to relax not to think about your shitty ass father." I let out a laugh hearing her and replied " Why do you call me that I already have a short name and how do you know everytime what was i thinking?"
"There's no other person in your life except your father who could make you sad and angry at same time" She said while sipping her coffee."And I just love calling you avyyy , Ava sounds too simple and boring" I smiled .

"So what about your competition? Are you ready with your new designs?" I asked Jade. Jade is currently studying fashion designing in the same University as me and she has god level of fashion skills. She amazes me everytime with her new designs and I know she'll win the competition this time too.

"Just forget about it please. I'm already very stressed out about that and I couldn't focus." She said out in frustration. "Don't worry babes I know you'll slay it just don't take too much stress" I ensured her.

" Yaa, I know but let's just drop this topic. You tell who's on your list today" she asked with a slight smirk on her face. She knew how much I enjoyed these secret missions where I can let out my frustration on those assholes who are just a waste to this world.
I loved shooting. I was a trained shooter and I love handling guns. I don't kill anyone but those who are criminals but the law and country failed to punish them. The rich ass spoilt kids who think killing and harassing innocents is some sort of fun.