Unpacking for the Stay-in/Shopping for my new friends

We arrived at Sunny's Lighthouse, and I brought the suitcases in and unpacked my stuff. Hitch was giving us a tour around the lighthouse, and I saw a picture of Baby Sunny Starscout and her dad, Argyle Starshine.

"Is that her dad?" I asked.

"Yeah, Caleb, I know what this means to her. Her father would have been very proud of her." Hitch replied.

We got everything ready in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, and the bedroom. But, we learned that Sprout is about to destroy her house and we decided to keep our stuff safe in our vehicles instead.

Sheriff Hitch was about to go to Canter Logic.

"Um, Hitch?" I asked.

"Yes?" Hitch asked.

"Remember when you, Sunny, Izzy, and Cloudpuff turned into babies at Mane Melody, and you and your friends (minus Cloudpuff) turned into babies again at the Nightmarket?" I asked.

"Um, yeah, why?" Hitch asked.

"The magic pink glitter was actually the pink magic fountain of youth glitter." I explained.

"Oh, that's what it was." Hitch remembered

"Yeah, if you 3 turn into babies, we'll give you and your friends a birthday surprise so you can relive your childhood memories." I replied.

"Ok." Hitch said.

"You know what to do, Hitch?" I asked.

"Yeah, if we turn into babies, you'll give me and my friends a birthday surprise so we can relive our childhood memories." Hitch replied, then he got confused. "Wait, is Izzy a unicorn?" He asked.

"Yes, if she gets caught in one of the unicorn traps, I'll assure you that she's on our side." I explained.

"Ok, see you." Hitch said, as he went back to the building.

"Bye." I said, waving. "Oh, and before you go, here's an earpiece communicator. It can communicate with a distance."

"Wow, thanks." Hitch said, as he put it on his ear.

We went to the Mane Street of Maretime Bay, and started shopping.

"Let's see if we can find the baby stuff for Sunny, Izzy, and Hitch, and we'll wrap in wrapping paper for the party, and we'll make more presents for Pipp, Zipp, and Misty after they turn into babies at the Nightmarket ." I planned, as I pulled out my shopping list and wrote down everything they need.

1. Hitch's Sheriff station kit.
2. Izzy's art crafting kit.
3. Sunny's Brighthouse kit.
4. 7 Diapers.
5. 7 Baby rattles.
6. 7 Pacifiers.
7. Baby food.
8. 7 Baby blankets.
9. Pipp's music kit.
10. Zipp's detective kit.
11. Misty's alphabet blocks.
12. Baby bottles.

We got everything from our list and bought them with money.

We're back at the lighthouse and we're wrapping up 11 presents and wrote down the names on To and From.

"Let's keep them safe in our vehicles, so they won't get destroyed." I said.

We got them in the Big Red Car, and the Mystery Machine.

"Ok, they're all safe." Chili said.

"Perfect!" I said, as I gave her thumbs up. "If Sprout destroys the lighthouse one more time, Flash and I will do a time break."