Cast of Characters pt. 6

The Incredibles cast:
Craig T. Nelson: Bob Parr /Mr. Incredible, the patriarch of the Parr family who is Helen's husband, possessing superhuman strength and endurance.
Holly Hunter: Helen Parr /Elastigirl, Bob's wife who has the ability to shapeshift her body and stretch herself like rubber.
Sarah Vowell: Violet Parr, the Parrs' eldest child who can become invisible and generate force fields.
Spencer Fox or Huckleberry Milner: Dashiell "Dash" Parr, the Parrs' second child, possessing superhuman speed.
Eli Fucile and Maeve Andrews as Jack-Jack Parr, the Parrs' infant son who demonstrates a wide range of superhuman abilities.
Jason Lee: Buddy Pine/IncrediBoy/Syndrome, Mr. Incredible's obsessed fan turned supervillain who uses his scientific prowess to give himself enhanced abilities. In this story, he's redeemed because he apologized to the Incredibles for his actions and behavior.
Samuel L. Jackson: Lucius Best/Frozone, Bob's best friend who can form ice from humidity.
Sophia Bush: Karen/Voyd, an aspiring superhero with the power to create portals.
Phil LaMarr: Krushauer, an aspiring superhero with the power to telekinetically crush objects, and He-Lectrix, an aspiring superhero with the power to control electricity.
Paul Eiding: Gus Burns/Reflux, an elderly aspiring superhero who can vomit hot lava. He's also a retired plumber and an old friend of Grandpa Max Tennyson.
Dee Bradley Baker: Screech, an owl-like aspiring Super who has the ability of flight and a supersonic screech that breaks glass.
Deirdre Warin: Concretia "Connie" Mason/Brick, A brick-themed aspiring Super with super-strength and invulnerability.