Cast of Characters pt. 7

The Avengers cast:
Robert John Downey Jr.: Tony Stark/Iron Man, A self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist who wears an electromechanical suit of armor of his own invention.
Chris Evans: Steve Rogers/Captain America, A World War II veteran who was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world.
Mark Ruffalo: Bruce Banner/Hulk, A genius scientist who, due to exposure to gamma radiation, transforms into a monster when angry, mad, enraged or agitated.
Chris Hemsworth: Thor Odinson, The crown prince of Asgard, based on the Norse mythological deity of the same name.
Scarlett Johansson: Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, A highly trained spy working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
Jeremy Renner: Clint Barton/Hawkeye, A master archer working as an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D., and an old friend of Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, and Arthur King/Malcolm Merlyn the Dark Archer.
Tom Hiddleston: Loki Laufeyson, Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis, based on the Norse mythological deity of the same name.
Samuel L. Jackson: Nick Fury, The director, super spy, in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. who was revealed in previous films to be coordinating the "Avengers Initiative". He's also an old friend of Lucius Best/Frozone.
Cobie Smulders: Maria Hill, a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent working closely with Nick Fury.
Benedict Cumberbatch: Dr. Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange, A neurosurgeon who, after a car crash that led to a journey of healing, discovers the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions.
Chris Pratt: Peter Quill/Star-Lord, The half-human, half-alien leader of the Guardians who was abducted from Missouri as a child in 1988 and raised by a group of alien thieves and smugglers called the Ravagers. His favorite song is Everything Is Awesome from The Lego Movie, also starred Chris Pratt.