46. Pregnancy announcement - Danny Taylor/Elena Delgado

The sun dipped below the New York skyline as Danny and Elena sat on the rooftop of their apartment building. The city buzzed below them, but their world had narrowed down to just the two of them.

Elena: "Danny, there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Danny turned to her, his dark eyes searching hers. "What is it, Elena?"

She took a deep breath, her hand resting on her stomach. "I'm pregnant."

Danny's jaw dropped, and for a moment, he was speechless. Then a grin spread across his face, and he pulled Elena into a tight hug.

Danny: "Are you serious? Elena, that's incredible!"

She laughed, tears welling up in her eyes. "Yes, Danny. We're going to be parents."

He kissed her forehead, overwhelmed with joy. "We're going to have a little one running around, huh?"

Elena nodded, her heart swelling. "Our own little miracle."

They sat there, wrapped in each other's arms, imagining the future. Danny whispered sweet promises to their unborn child, and Elena leaned against him, feeling the warmth of his love.

Danny: "We'll teach them about justice, compassion, and how to find the missing pieces in life."

Elena: "And they'll have the best dad in the world."

Danny chuckled. "And the most amazing mom."

They stayed on that rooftop, sharing dreams and hopes, their laughter echoing through the night. The city lights flickered, and Elena rested her head on Danny's shoulder.

Elena: "Danny, I can't believe this is happening."

Danny: "Me neither. But I promise you, Elena, we'll be the best parents. Our little one will know love, adventure, and the importance of never giving up."