Chapter 3

Nash hadn't noticed me yet. His hands were on his face with an angered expression. "My car." He said sadly. I was still having trouble breathing since this was actually Nash Grier.

He turns to me and Amanda and walks over. "Oh my goodness" I mutter under my breath. "Looks like we had a little accident." He says emphasizing little. "Um, yeah.. I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and I just.. Ugh I'm sorry." I say, probably looking like an idiot.

He laughs a bit and starts talking. "it's fine... I just need your address to send the bill to you and all of this will be put behind us." He says pulling out his phone to call someone, I'm guessing someone to tow his car.

How was I going to pay for this? All the damage would probably total up to thousands of dollars. My mom definitely wasn't going to pay for it. I didn't have a job and I definitely didn't have any money saved up. "Is there a problem?" He says probably noticing my sour expression. "Well the thing is... I don't think I can pay for this."

He sighs and there's a few minutes of silence. "Well I guess that I can take care of it this time I just hope that it doesn't happen again." He says laughing at the last part. "Oh my goodness thank you so much! If there's anyway I can repay you let me know!" I say with a shriek. Not only was he hot, he was nice too. "I'll keep that in mind" he says.

"Okay well let me get your number so I can come over for you to sign the papers and everything." He tells me. I nod my head and we exchange numbers. After we exchanged numbers a tow truck came and took both of our cars. Amanda had already called my mom and she was on our way. I was thinking of a way to explain this to my mom without being grounded for the rest of my life.

A car came by to pick up Nash and he waved goodbye promising to call me soon about the papers I had to sign. "Wow, I can't believe we actually just had a car crash with Nash Grier." Amanda says in excitement. "I know!" I scream and we fangirl for a few minutes. "I bet Stacy will be totally jealous!" Amanda tells me. I roll my eyes at the mention of her name. "Yeah sure, like she'll ever believe me." I remind Amanda. "True..." She says shaking her head.

My mom comes to pick us up of the side of the road and her face was priceless. "What happened?" She almost screams at me. The only reason she wasn't screaming was because Amanda was nearby. "Look mom, I had a little accident but no need to worry I got the whole thing covered!" I say with a smile remembering Nash's kind words. "You better have this covered because I'm not paying a penny." She tells me sternly.

Me and Amanda both get in the car and drop off Amanda at her house and pick up Tyler from Amanda's aunts house. We are soon on our way home and all I can think about is Nash and his gorgeous blue eyes.