Chapter 6

*at dinner*

Nash and I laughed the whole time. I really liked him, but I just hope he felt the same way.

|Nash|

I had so much fun with Makayla. I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I'm afraid she would say no.

As I walked her home, we kissed.  I really liked it, and I knew she was the one. So I decided to ask her out.

" Makayla, I know we just met but will you be my girlfriend?"

There was a lot of silence, and Im really scared but then she smiled 

" Yes Nash, i would love to be your girlfriend"

|Makayla|

I can't believe Nash Grier and I are dating,  I thought as I shut my door and went upstairs. 

And then I got a text

Nash: Hey, want to go out tomorrow night? I have two tickets to a 5sos concert.

Me: Sure!! 

Nash: K, i'll pick you up at 5:45 and we can go out to eat

Me: Okay. See u tomorrow

*the next day*

I just dropped Tyler off at a friends house and Im at home getting ready for my date with Nash.

I wore a pair of black leggings and a crop top that said 5sos. It was already 6:04 and Nash still hasn't been here. I checked my phone and texted him 

Me: hey where are u?

Nash: I'm on my way, sorry i'm late

Me: ok 

He finally got here and it was 6:13

"Hey, sorry I'm late"

" its ok, so lets go"

We got in the car and went to the concert. It was so fun and I had a great time with Nash

Its been four months since Nash and I started dating. We've been on a couple of dates and I really like him. My coughing has gotten worse and i think I'm going to go to a doctor and get it checked out. 

I was all dressed and ready and Nash was not responding to my text, so I just decided to walk to his house to get him because he lives just down the block from me. 

I walked to his house to get him but I looked in his window he was making out with Stacy. 

My heart stopped and I stood there crying my eyes out. I ran home and layed on my bed balling. I started coughing bad, worse than  ever. I couldn't breathe. I was choking. I passed out and don't remember anything else.