Chapter 16

|| Nash ||

I was crying my eyes out. Tears were streaming down my face when Cameron came into the room.

"Its time bro." he said with a frown. I rose up in anger and pushed him to the ground.

"NO! She's not dead! this can't be happening!" I said and cried into my hands.

"Its sadly true...Makayla is...dea-"

I cut him of and screamed. "NO SHE ISNT" I yelled running to the kitchen and grabbing a butcher knife.

I ran into the room to see cameron with wide eyes. "she's not the dead one" I stab the knife into his chest blood gushing everywhere. "You are" and he fell to the ground.

its funeral time and everyone, even Stacy and Amanda were there. we gathered around the coffin.

" we are gathered here today to celebrate the death of Makayla Winston." and everyone got out balloons and music came on. " lets get this party started!!!" Stacy said joyfully

Everyone threw tomatoes at her coffin and laughed. Makayla's mom walked up to me and said

" come here sweetie" and we went to the isolated corner

" its ok honey, there are plenty of other fish in the sea" and she put her arm around me and pulled me closer whispering in my ear. " like me" and she slowly started kissing me

All of the sudden we were in the girls bathroom making out.

" wait, where is Cameron?" she said

" it doesnt matter honey" and I viciously grabbed her face and kissed her

****************

I woke up breathing heavily, Butt naked under the sheets in Makayla's moms room. She walks out of the bathroom in only a robe and takes it off

" its time Nash" and she jumped on me.

" im excited" I say with grin

***************

I woke up in the waiting room of the hospital room screaming

"are you ok honey?" she said

"yea, just a bad dream" I said grossed out.

" so, how is Makayla?" I say

" she is ok. she is waiting for you in the room."

I walk into the room.

"Hey nash." makayla says with a smile.

"um..hey." i said with a grin

"is everything okay?" she asks.

"yeah, i gotta go home now. i'll see you tomorrow." i say.

"okay bye nash." she says and i walk out of the room.

|5 days later.|

I've had the same dream for a while now, i think i know what to do. i grab my keys and drive over to the hospital to talk to makayla.

i get to the hospital and walk into the room. her mom is there too. "oh hey nash, ill leave so you guys can talk." makaylas mom, Carol, said. "oh no you can stay." i say with a wink. her eyes widen. "makayla... I think we need to start seeing other people.. its just not working out." i say and see carol in the corner with a grin planted on her face.

makaylas eyes start watering and she starts screaming at me. "like who? STACY? AMANDA?" makayla screamed in my face. "NO...its somebody else." i say winking at carol, who's grin widens.

"THEN WHO?" She yelled crying.

"your mom." I say with a smile. carol gets up and i pull her to me kissing her violently."

*THE END*

HEY GUYS! ITS DAYNA AND YASMIN, DID YOU LIKE THE PLOT TWIST? LEAVE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS! THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK CALLED "THE OLDER WOMEN" I THINK YOU CAN GUESS WHAT IT WILL BE ABOUT! THANKS FOR READING :))))))