Stormy Weather

"Why am I here again?"

Adrien looked sheepish as he scratched his head. The photographer behind him was too busy setting up his cameras and lights but it already gave (Name) an idea as to what Adrien was to do. Her question was valid, she saw no reason for her presence.

"Emotional support?"

"For a photoshoot?" She deadpanned. "You can call your fans over for that, you know."

"But they're not you."

Adrien looked as if he wanted to take back his words as (Name) rose a brow at him. He turned his head the other way with a cough to regain his composure. He tended to just say what was on his mind whenever he was with her, a habit that was hard to get rid of ever since they first met a few days ago.

She grinned at him, her hands coming up to pinch his cheeks, making him whine at the action but he did not do anything to deter her. "You are too sweet, Adrikins."

"Please don't call me that."

She laughed even more at his pout, squishing the soft cheeks that made her just a tad envious. 'Should I ask for his skincare? Or is he just naturally this pretty?' "But it's cute, it suits you."

"Yeah yeah." He rolled his eyes at that but a smile was on his lips as he leaned away from her touch. "I appreciate that you're here though."

(Name) nodded with a hum, motioning with her head that the photographer was now set and waiting for Adrien. "I'll be waiting then, but you owe me one. Some (Favorite food) would be nice."

The blonde nodded at that, waving at her as he prepared for his shoot.

Although the sun was out, the clouds covered the vast majority of the sky. The day was bright but the cool winds made up for the bearable heat, the reason people were happily walking around in the park.

(Name) occupied herself with her phone, once in a while glancing at her friend who sent her a wave every now and then when they make eye contact. From where she sat a distance away from the fountain, where Adrien was, she could spot three heads peaking from behind a tree at the teen model. She recognized the two as her classmates; Alya and Marinette. The kid with them wasn't familiar.

The girl knew something more amusing than her phone would happen so she leaned back and watched her classmates. The three walked by the fountain, just behind Adrien. (Name) chuckled as she watched Marinette walk so stiffly while stealing glances towards the blonde. 'Her crush is too obvious.' But she wasn't complaining, it was entertaining watching the girl try and mostly fail at relaying what she wanted to Adrien.

The moment Adrien did turn to their direction and gave them a friendly wave, Marinette looked as if she stopped working and it made (Name) all the more happy she accepted Adrien's request to accompany him. 'She is so awkward.'

Regardless of the innocent interactions she watched, (Name) could not forget Marinette's curious actions back when Stoneheart appeared.

While watching them, Alya managed to catch her eyes, pulling both Marinette and the kid towards her direction. Once they were close. (Name) gave them a wave. "Hey guys."

"Hi (Name). What'chu doing here?" Alya asked, taking a seat beside her as Marinette took a seat beside Alya, with the kid sitting on Marinette's lap.

"Adrien said he wanted some emotional support." (Name) chuckled, sending a wave to the kid who was looking at her curiously. The little girl happily returned the favor. Meanwhile, Marinette sent her a look, almost looking a little hurt before she shook away the expression on her face.