Timebreaker

If Adrien could see how he was looking at (Name), he would slap himself. Plagg, tucked away in the safe confines of the blonde's bag was grinning as he watched his holder looking at the girl who tapped away at her phone with a pout, looking like a kicked puppy. The creature's eyes shone with amusement as Adrien tried and failed to occupy himself while his friend was busy. It was certainly entertaining to watch as Adrien's patience crumbled with every ticking second, until he couldn't stop himself.

"What are you doing?"

(Name) looked up at the boy beside her, and Plagg chuckled as Adrien brightened up almost immediately once her attention was on him.

"I'm working on a personal project." She turned off her phone as she fixed her posture, giving her friend a smile. "Sorry for not paying attention."

Adrien waved his hands at that. "Don't apologize! I was just curious, really. You don't have to stop for me."

"You're more important." (Name) shrugged, not noticing him stiffening up for a second. "Besides, we don't have a lot of time to hang out outside of class. We should make use of it."

It was so effortless how the girl could make Adrien speechless. Once again, the boy could not help but appreciate just how precious (Name) was to him, his closest friend. A fond smile made its way on his lips, he couldn't help himself from grabbing her hand, clasping it gently.

(Name) was startled at the boy's actions but let him have his way, not finding anything wrong with it. In response to it, her hands squeezed his.

"Thank you."

"What for?"

Adrien looked up at her, his eyes on the verge of letting out tears. (Name) almost panicked at the sight if it wasn't for the smile on his lips, letting her know he was okay. "For everything."

'I didn't do anything though?' She felt there was an implication that could be found in his words. But for the life of her, she had no idea what it could possibly be. With furrowed brows, she watched him. "I don't understand what you mean, but you're welcome. Just so you know, you are free to find me if you need me."

"I know."

In the process of holding his hands, (Name) felt something cold, making her look down. Her (Eye Color) eyes took in the innocent piece of jewelry that Adrien wore. 'I never noticed he wore a ring.' She gently let go of his hands once the car stopped.

Like the gentleman he was, Adrien held the door open for her.

"Here I though chivalry was dead." (Name) teased, making the boy give a playful bow in response.

His grin was bright as they stood outside the car. "For you my lady? Anytime."

"(Name)!"

The two looked at the person who called her with excitement, noticing Alya run towards them with a big smile on her face. Adrien was a tad confused at the greeting especially when (Name) seemed to be unsurprised.

"You're finally here!" The girl stopped just in front of (Name) taking her hand with the intention of dragging her away. But before that, Alya sent a wink towards Adrien. "Let me borrow her for a sec, thanks!"

Adrien couldn't get a word in before Alya went off with (Name). For a second, he stood there a little lost. A part of him felt sad that he was left alone like that but he quickly shook the feeling away. (Name) was someone who had friends aside from him, just like how he had friends aside from her. It didn't stop the small voice inside his head that nagged at him though.