Rogercop

"My day begins at four a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at seven."

Adrien drowned out the words from Marinette's father, peeking behind him to look at the last row in class. As always, his father wasn't answering, he had hope that things would change but it seemed like disappointment would always be closely associated with his father. He wanted nothing more than to be with someone who understood him, but for some reason, he felt like things had changed between him and (Name).

"Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning."

(Name) perked up at the mention of free food, the prospect of it a godsend seeing as she skipped breakfast. 'Finally, something good today.' The stare she would get from the front row did not go unnoticed by her, but she had no idea how to face him. Not when she still couldn't straighten out her thoughts.

"Now let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris Hotel owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois." Miss Bustier smiled kindly at the woman who Alya resembled.

Finally getting her treat, (Name)'s eyes gravitated towards the boy in front who had his head down, already knowing what the cause was, or who, rather. Speaking of blondes, she never did think that after the whole fiasco with Evillustrator, Chloe would be someone she'd consider somewhat a friend. But the attitude had much room for improvement.

'Chloe will be Chloe.' The girl shook her head, watching as the blonde put away her bracelet, safely putting it back in her bag. 'What the heck?' A black blur dropped into Chloe's bag just seconds after. 'Was that a rat?'

(Eye Color) did not stray from the bag, waiting for the thing to come out. (Name) knew it wasn't a rat. Rats did not float. Nor were they capable of playing around with an expensive looking gold bracelet. 'Yeah, that is definitely not a rat.' She did not have more chance to observe it as Chloe's bag tipped to the side, spilling its contents. And like a butterfly effect, Marinette stepped onto one of the content, crashing to the floor with the croissants now scattered all over the floor. (Name) felt her heart clench at the waste.

"Geez is there a day where you're not tripping over something?" Chloe spoke up in exasperation, fixing up her things.

'Where did it go? And what happened to the bracelet?'

"Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman; Officer Roger."

(Name) was a little too preoccupied trying to guess what she'd just seen and trying to discretely find out where it went to pay attention to what was happening in front of the class.

"My bracelet!"

Chloe's panicked voice was enough to snap her out of her daze. 'Yeah, I think that something stole it.'

"It's gone!" Her eyes turned to her father in a panic. "I had it a second ago!"

(Name) stood up with a sigh, already knowing how much of a mess things will turn out if not handled properly. 'Hi, I'm (Name). Your friendly neighborhood babysitter.' Nate watched her walk away curiously, putting down his pen to pay attention.

"You! You stole it!" Chloe pointed her manicured finger at Marinette, who was still in the process of picking up the croissants on the floor.

'And there she goes.'

"Me? What are you talking about?" Marinette was clearly offended at the unfounded accusation, her eyes narrowing at Chloe who seemed so sure.

Chloe leaned into Marinette's personal space. "You purposely tripped on my bag so you can steal my bracelet."