Chapter 1 (Arc 1)

"Young Master Gu, you can only save one of these two people. Who do you want to choose?" The gangster pointed his gun at the two people bound by the rope and looked at the man in suits and ties opposite him with a fierce expression.

  Gu Linchuan looked at the handsome young man with a calm expression, and then turned to look at the handsome man next to the young man. He was caught in a dilemma, "I..."
  "Who?" the gangster asked again.
  One is my lover who has been with me for several years, and the other is Bai Yueguang, who I have longed for. Who should I choose? Gu Linchuan clenched his fists, unable to make a decision.
  The handsome young man, Qin Yu, had a panoramic view of all this and said to the system in his mind calmly: "System, be prepared to leave the small world."

  "But the host, if he chooses you..." The system has a little bit of luck. The host has done so much for Gu Linchuan and faced life dangers several times. Even the system can't bear it. Gu Linchuan can really be cold-blooded enough to give up on the host. ?
  A hint of sarcasm flashed in Qin Yu's eyes, "If there is no if, don't forget our mission."
  Thinking of the mission, the system couldn't help but sigh, and its swaying heart suddenly became firm, "Okay, the small world is escaping, please prepare the host, 10, 9, 8..."

  The gangster was a little impatient, "What? Young Master Gu can't choose? How about I choose for Young Master Gu!" After saying that, he quickly pointed the gun at the handsome man next to Qin Yu, making a move to pull the trigger.
  With the dark muzzle pressed against his head, the man immediately burst into tears, "Please don't kill me, Linchuan, save me!"
  "Stop!" At this moment, Gu Linchuan's usually calm expression was full of panic. He was no longer as cold and dignified as usual. He spoke rudely to stop the gangster, "I choose him, don't hurt him."

  "Okay, just listen to Mr. Gu." The gangster suddenly turned the gun and pulled the trigger, and the next moment gunfire rang out.
  "...3, 2, 1! Escape!" At the same time, the system's countdown also came to the end.
  Before falling to the ground, Qin Yu only had time to hear a heartbreaking "no".
  *
  "Your Highness, didn't you say you wanted to see that little fox this morning?"
  As soon as Qin Yu opened his eyes, he found someone talking to him. The person speaking was a man.
  Qin Yu's eyelids twitched and he immediately contacted the system in his mind, "System, what's going on? Why didn't you return to the space?"
  In the past, after completing a mission, they would return to their private space in the main god's space to take a breath before rushing to the next world for a new round of missions. This time, they actually entered the next world directly without any transition in between.

  Qin Yu's eyes changed, and there seemed to be dark clouds rolling in his eyes. Was it the Lord God doing something good again? In order to upgrade, he is no longer satisfied with the past process?
  The system was a little panicked, "Please wait a moment host, I have contacted the space headquarters." Once entering the small world, the system also noticed something was wrong.
  "Your Highness?" The man noticed that Qin Yu's mood was a little abnormal and couldn't help asking softly.
  Qin Yu didn't notice it just now, but now he realized that the voice sounded familiar. He raised his eyes and found that the man was extremely handsome and looked familiar.
  It's like - he's seen him.
  Qin Yu was startled and quickly turned his head to look around. He was in a large hall. The hall was magnificent, with carved beams and painted beams, exquisite furnishings, and complex dragon patterns were painted everywhere in the hall. The overall look is gorgeous yet dignified, solemn yet interesting.
  Moreover, Qin Yu also saw a mirror not far away. The person he was possessing now had an appearance similar to Qin Yu himself, with deep eyes, a high nose bridge, and perfect lip shape.

  Although he is not as beautiful as Qin Yu in his prime, he is still an extremely rare handsome man. Most importantly, it also looks very familiar.
  Qin Yu had a vague guess in his mind. He turned to look at the person in front of him, opened his thin lips lightly, and read out the name in his memory, "Jiao Yi?"
  "Your Highness." Jiao Yi responded.
  Sure enough, Qin Yu let out a breath and leaned back on the chair. Sure enough, he had been to this small world.
  "System, what's going on?" Qin Yu contacted the system again after a wave of unrest occurred.
  "I don't know, host, I can't contact the headquarters." The system sounded panicked, full of confusion.
  "Find a way to contact other systems." Qin Yu pointed it in another direction.
  Unable to contact the headquarters, Qin Yu's eyes flickered, and he bent his fingertips and tapped on the table. He was a fast-traveling employee in the A123 space. After hundreds of missions, this was the first time that he could not contact the headquarters.