Chapter 39

What does it feel like?

  Qin Yu pinched his eyebrows. Not only could he not explain clearly, he couldn't even give an exact adjective. Finally, he changed the focus and said: "Let's put this issue aside for now. Now, I'm going to start working. You can go on to watch a movie, System."

  Although it can't be said, it is obvious that the host does not exclude the other party, the system thought. If the host really had no interest in Pei Jinzhi at all, it would be impossible for him to ask himself specifically.

  It knows better than anyone else that Qin Yu has never been too lazy to think deeply about people or things he doesn't care about. But the system didn't think that Qin Yu was a person who was easily empathic. It kept a secret eye on Qin Yu, took a deep look at Qin Yu, and then turned around and rushed into the torrent of data.

  On the other side, after being ruthlessly rejected by Pei Jinzhi, Wen Ran locked herself in the bedroom when she came back, and stayed with wine all day long, drinking until she was black.

  He didn't respond when You Yi called him. Just when You Yi darkly wondered whether Wen Ran died in the bedroom, there was a click and the bedroom door opened.

  "Ran Ran!" You Yi stared at Wen Ran, who had a pale complexion, sunken eyes and lacked energy, in surprise, "You finally came out. You've been in there for three days and it scared me to death. Are you hungry? I'll get it for you. Cook."

  Wen Ran glanced at it coldly, with a scary look in his eyes, which made You Yi couldn't help but back away, wondering if he had discovered something?

  Fortunately, Wen Ran said, "Go there soon" and left him alone. You Yi immediately walked into the kitchen to get busy.

  Wen Ran drank several glasses of warm water, then walked to the sofa and sat down, turning on the TV. He looked at the active artists on the screen and pulled his lips to reveal a contemptuous smile.

  He figured out that he could never admit defeat. Didn't Qin Yu ignore him at first, but later fell in love with him wholeheartedly? If he hadn't broken up with Qin Yu... Thinking of this, Wen Ran's eyes dimmed, and then she quickly shook her head and threw this idea away. back.

  In a word, he is confident that he can take down Pei Jinzhi and make him regret his cruelty to him. First of all, the first thing to do is to impress Pei Jinzhi.

  In order to achieve this goal as quickly as possible, he chose to work hard in his career. After all, Pei Jinzhi himself was a workaholic. The more Wen Ran thought about it, the more feasible it became. He immediately picked up his phone. When the incident broke out, many artist companies offered him olive branches. He could find one from them.

  After a while, Wen Ran found the company he was interested in, "It's you!" He pointed at the two big characters "Xingyao" and said. He dialed the other party's number and said, "Hello, are you Agent Sun from Xingyao Company?"

  After a moment, Wen Ran looked at the hung up call at a loss. He didn't believe it and called again. The result was the same as last time. As soon as he announced his home address and explained his intention, the other party immediately ended the call and was not willing to give him any money. Opportunity to speak.

  If he still couldn't detect the other party's intention to refuse, Wen Ran didn't have to mess around. He gritted his teeth and turned around to find another company.

  After someone hung up the phone for an unknown number of times, Wen Ran threw the glass at hand against the wall in a fit of anger. In an instant, pieces were scattered everywhere.