Chapter 45

Qin Yu smiled suddenly, his voice was deep and sweet, but it changed in the ears of some people, especially those disciples who complained about Su Zi's injustice.

  "Master Hanrong, what do you mean by this?" Yu Sheng's eyes flashed, and he quickly grasped this point and criticized Qin Yu, but Qin Yu didn't even look at him.

  Yu Sheng's anger suddenly rose. He hated Qin Yu's calm appearance the most.

  So he strode up to Qin Yu, pointed at Su Zian, and said to Qin Yu angrily, "He worships you so much, and even kowtows on the ground until his head bleeds in order to worship you as his teacher. Yet you can still do it?" Can you laugh?"

  Some disciples agreed with his words and showed dissatisfaction with Qin Yu, but Qin Yu didn't take them seriously at all. He just sneered slightly and asked nonchalantly, "Master Yu, Peak Master Yu" with a passing glance from the corner of his eye. Say Su Zian admires me?"

  That's the attitude! Yu Sheng clenched his fists and resentment filled his eyes. It was this casual, arrogant attitude that seemed not to take anything seriously that made Yu Sheng hate Qin Yu to death. He was the one who should have such confidence!

  Yu Sheng has been waiting for Qin Yu to make a fool of himself and be unable to get off the stage for a long time. Now that he has an opportunity, he has no reason to let it go no matter what.

  Therefore, Yu Sheng faced the disapproving looks of several peak masters and asked Qin Yu arrogantly, "Isn't it true? This is what Su Zian said himself! This child's qualifications and character are all in line with my wishes. If he hadn't insisted on worshiping me, As my teacher, I must accept him."

  Qin Yu gently curled his lips, ignoring Yu Sheng's sudden doubtful expression, and moved his gaze to Su Zian, lightly opened his thin lips, and asked again, "You admire me and have grown up listening to my stories, Su Zian?" "

  "Oh?" Qin Yu raised his eyebrows slightly and propped his head up with his hands, "In this case, let me ask you, when did I get rid of Patriarch Wu Shan?" Patriarch Wu Shan was a demon cultivator, whose cultivation level was only second to The Demon Lord once brought chaos to the world of cultivation and caused widespread complaints. In the end, Qin Yu took action to get rid of him.

  As soon as the question came out, Su Zian's heart immediately dropped. To be honest, he didn't expect Qin Yu to ask questions. It was clear that this was not the direction in his previous life.

  In his previous life, Qin Yu accepted him as his disciple as soon as he came up and didn't make things difficult for him like now. Why would it be different in this life again? What exactly went wrong?

  While thinking, Su Zian heard Qin Yu ask him again, "When?"

  "I..." Su Zian only said the word "I" and then lost his voice. His throat seemed to be blocked by cotton. He couldn't say a complete sentence. He just stared at Qin Yu with wide eyes.

  But Qin Yu's face was serious, as if he was determined to get the answer, without any room for change, "Say it."

  Yu Sheng also urged Su Zian, "Say quickly, Su Zian, stop showing off." However, as he said, he thought Su Zian was trying to show off, to attract people's attention, and to deliberately delay time. After all, he often did that I did it without even considering another possibility.

  Listening to the urgings coming from his ears, Su Zian clenched his fists. I also wanted to say it, but... Finally, under Qin Yu's questioning again, he lowered his head and admitted in a dry voice, "I don't. Know."

  As soon as he finished speaking, there was a sudden discussion in Qiying Hall, "Hanrong Daojun's destruction of the ancestor of Wushan is a major event in the world of cultivation. It was this battle that made Daojun's name resound in the world of cultivation. Didn't Su Zian say that he admired Daojun? Why don't you even know about this? Isn't this unreasonable?"