Chapter 48

In the first half of his previous life, Su Zian's life was smooth sailing. Not only is he backed by the Tianyan Sect, the number one immortal sect in the world of cultivation, but he also has a master who is famous throughout the world of cultivation. If nothing unexpected happened, he should have been prosperous in his life.

  Unfortunately, he met Chi Huai. But at that time, because Chi Huai deliberately disguised himself and Su Zian was not deeply involved in the world, he only regarded Chi Huai as a casual cultivator with no background.

  After disguise, Chi Huai is personable, humorous, and can make Su Zian happy. He is completely different from Qin Yu, who is high in the clouds and undisturbed by the world. As time goes by, Su Zian becomes deeply involved and even wants to marry him. The idea of ​​Taoist couples climbing the road together and spending their lives together.

  Then he told Qin Yu this idea, but he received disapproval. Su Zian, who was used to success, couldn't accept it for a while. All he could think about was why Qin Yu wanted to destroy his happiness. Didn't he control himself enough?

  Yes, in Su Zian's eyes, Qin Yu only had a strong desire to control him. Qin Yu is like a ruthless and desireless creator, arbitrarily pruning off the branches he is not satisfied with and pruning himself into what he wants, regardless of his own wishes.

  The opposite is Chi Huai, who always accepts him and indulges him, good and bad, accepting everything without any disdain. This moved Su Zian so much that he once felt that there would never be anyone who loved him more than him in this life.

  So when he later found out that Qin Yu had made a move on Chi Huai, he also made a move on Qin Yu, who was already injured, and he was still ruthless and killed him completely!

  Later...when he thought of what happened next, Su Zian felt cold all over and trembled uncontrollably. He used the techniques to dispel the cold one after another, but it was of no use at all. His heart seemed to be completely cold from the inside out. .

  In the end, Su Zian couldn't resist the grief surging in his heart. His knees became weak and he knelt down on the ground. He covered his face and cried bitterly, letting the cold wind from the mountain top whistling past his body.

  What happened next? Everything that happened later proved that Qin Yu's original worries were correct.

  Not long after Qin Yu's death, the identity of the Second Highness of the Demon Realm of Chihuai was also exposed. Su Zian realized something was wrong, but it was too late.

  Later, he even learned that Chi Huai originally approached him just for fun, but he became more serious after discovering that he was Qin Yu's apprentice.

  The seriousness here does not refer to the seriousness of feelings, but that Chi Huai has begun to face his value and use it.

  Under the heavy blow, Su Zian began to reflect on himself. He kept recalling what he had experienced. The more he thought about it, the more frightened and heartbroken he became. Because it was only then that he fully realized how ridiculous he was, killing his master who truly cared about him, and treating the devil who had been using him as his lover.

He was still complacent in his indulgence and complete acceptance of himself, without realizing that it was essentially because the other party didn't take him seriously at all. After thinking about it, Su Zian wanted to break away from Chi Huai's imprisonment and fight back for revenge. However, he was noticed in advance by Chi Huai and was beaten to the ground.

  Su Zian still remembered that Chi Huai crushed his hand and said, "I originally just wanted to stir up trouble, and then I took the opportunity to attack Han Rong, and it was best to hurt him. Who knew you would give me such a big blow?" Surprisingly, I got rid of him directly. It seems that Hanrong Daojun only had a false reputation. He was able to kill the ancestor of Wushan just because he was lucky. "