Chapter 41

It was Pei Jinzhi who came in.

  The light poured on him, reflecting his handsome and cold face and his perfect figure under the suit. In addition, he exuded a cold and dignified temperament from the inside out. At first glance, he was not an ordinary person. Everyone couldn't help but feel in their hearts. Guess his identity.

  When Bai Chen saw Pei Jin's eyelashes trembling violently, his heart skipped a beat, and his uneasy premonition became stronger. Pei Jinzhi himself felt very oppressive. As soon as he stepped into the box, everyone present unconsciously became cautious.

The director, who was almost drunk, suddenly woke up when he saw the extraordinary temperament Pei Jinzhi. When he looked at the row of bodyguards behind him, he became even more sober. He touched the back of his head and looked back. Colleagues who are a little cautious take on big responsibilities consciously.

  He was about to step forward and ask the other party if they were in the wrong direction, but before he could take action, he saw the originally cold man glance around, then stop and stare in a certain direction and raise his lips, suddenly giving people a sense of It felt like the ice and snow were melting and spring was returning to the earth. The director swore that at that moment he heard several gasps from behind.

  The next moment, the man spoke, his voice was magnetic, like the sound of nature, he said, "I'm here to pick you up."

  Who to pick up? People in the room followed his line of sight and saw another slender figure. Oh, it turned out to be Mr. He.

  Mr. He? ! Some smart people reacted instantly. No wonder they thought the man's voice was familiar. If they guessed correctly, this person should be——

  "Uncle Pei." Qin Yu shouted to Pei Jinzhi. As soon as this voice came out, the atmosphere in the box suddenly relaxed a lot, and the doubts were resolved. It turned out that the other party was Mr. He's uncle, so there was no need to be afraid anymore.

  As soon as he called Pei Jinzhi, Qin Yu, who had not moved for a long time, suddenly stood up from his seat. It was obvious that he was full of alcohol. His eyes were blurred and his figure was shaking, as if he would fall down in the next moment.

  Bai Chen was horrified and stepped out with one foot before he could react, but someone was faster than him. Pei Jinzhi passed him directly, supported Qin Yu, and frowned slightly, "Why did you drink so much?"

  The director and others immediately blushed upon hearing this, "I'm sorry, it's all because..." "Because I want to drink." Qin Yu interrupted, and after speaking, he put his head on Pei Jinzhi's shoulder, He looked sleepy.

  Pei Jinzhi's body stagnated. After he came to his senses, he hugged Qin Yu gently and said, "I know." Then he brushed Qin Yu's hair that had fallen to his forehead with his hand and whispered, "But next time You still have to be careful not to get drunk again, especially outside, and you can't even drink if you want to." Qin Yu muttered in agreement.

  Bai Chen took in this harmonious scene and frowned, "Sir, are you here?"

  When Pei Jinzhi heard his question, he didn't look back. He still stared at Qin Yu, carefully observing whether he felt uncomfortable. After finding that there was no problem, he replied, "As A Yu said, I am him Uncle, come and take him home."

  Bai Chen took a step forward and said, "Congratulations, Mr. Boss, he has a driver. He will be waiting for him outside."

  After finishing speaking, a dim light flashed in Pei Jin's eyes, and he finally turned his head to face Bai Chen. He stared at this handsome man who was slightly shorter than himself, and opened his thin lips lightly, "Thank you for your attention to A Yu. I have already paid attention to him before coming here." Tell someone to tell the driver to go back."