Chapter 21

"Is it his uncle?!"

  Xunling roughly opened the curtains, stood up from the couch, and waved away the people who were about to come forward to serve him. He stared straight at the immortal attendant who told him the news, his gaze as sharp as a knife.

  "It's absolutely true," the immortal servant was worried, lowered his body, and told everything he had learned, "Later, when the Demon Emperor sent people to investigate, they found out from the prince, the uncle of His Highness Qin Yu, that he had raised There are many private soldiers, the number of which far exceeds the limit. Even if he says that he has no intention of rebellion, his cronies will prove that he is indeed plotting to become emperor, and he would even kill His Highness Qin Yu for this."

  A thunder suddenly sounded outside, carrying a huge force and almost destroying the immortal world. The immortal attendant was so frightened that he could hardly stand still.

  What followed was a violent storm, so powerful that it could be heard in the palace. The immortal servant felt even more uneasy. Unlike the demon world, which has four distinct seasons, the fairy world has always been spring-like all year round, with almost no other weather except sunny days with gentle breezes. But since His Majesty came back from the Demon Realm, the weather in the Immortal Realm has never been better. Dark clouds often cover the sun, cold wind blows, and even His Majesty falls into a drowsy state from time to time.

  Xunling's lips formed a straight line. How could he dare? How dare he dare to protect someone he wanted to protect in his heart and not tolerate any slightest criticism? He clenched his fists, a chill emanating from his body, "Now, where are the others?"

  It goes without saying that this "he" is Qin He.

  Seeing Xun Ling's attitude of wanting to intervene, Xian Shi secretly sighed, wondering what all this was about, but he had to answer.

  "died?"

  "Yes." Jiao Yi nodded slightly, and then replied, "Initially, it is suspected to be suicide."

  "How could this happen?" Lin He looked confused, obviously shocked by Jiao Yi's words, "Before, I was always worried that I had wronged someone, but I didn't expect..."

  "The Immortal Lord did not accuse him unjustly..." Thinking that he had stayed in the Xingming Palace and not left, Jiao Yi told him in detail what the Demon Emperor had found.

  "So that's it." Linhe turned his head to Qin Yu, who was silent in thought, "It seems that Qin He committed suicide out of fear of crime."

  Qin Yu slowed down his tone and said meaningfully, "It is possible."

  Linhe rolled his eyes and said, "It's not possible, I think it's certain."

  Under Qin Yu's curious eyes, he said, "I heard from people that Prince Qinhe has always shown himself to be gentle and elegant, but now he has been found to have treasonous intentions. He had previously committed a serious crime of harming the crown prince, and besides that, , he also secretly killed demon clans, built large-scale construction projects, and was greedy for pleasure. He was completely opposite to the image he had shown in the past. He was completely inconsistent with his appearance and had no reputation at all. "

  Finally, Linhe concluded: "Even if he is lucky enough to survive, he will have no future. Suicide out of despair is the best choice."

  When Qin Yu heard this, he raised his eyes and looked at Linhe. When Linhe's heart felt numb, he lowered his voice and said, "You're right."

  Linhe smiled and quietly wiped the sweat from his palms, finally not wasting his words.

  "By the way, how is your health? Are you still in pain?"