Chapter 47

Coming out of the shadows was a man, dressed in white, with a slender figure, handsome appearance, and refined temperament.

  The only flaw is that his face is very pale and sickly, but strangely, this does not cover up the man's beauty, but adds a different kind of charm to him.

  Even if he was caught out now, he was not embarrassed at all by being caught. As soon as he appeared, he looked at Qin Yu calmly and said, "I have admired him for a long time."

  Qin Yu was stunned by his dull attitude, then put away his natal sword, leaned against the wall with his arms folded, and asked playfully: "I wonder what the meaning of His Highness from the Demon Realm is following me all the time?"

  That's right, the seemingly powerless young master in front of him is the eldest son of the Demon King and His Highness Jun Shi of the Demon Realm. If Qin Yu hadn't met him once many years ago, he would have thought that he had recognized the wrong person. .

  track? When Jun Shi heard this, his lips instantly pursed into a straight line, "I did not follow Mr. Dao."

  "Oh?" Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, his eyes showing suspicion at the right time, "I look like a person who is easy to fool?"

  "No! Dao, Lord Dao..." Jun Shi's slender eyelashes trembled, and he immediately wanted to explain, but because he was too anxious, he had the opposite result, and his previous cold and noble appearance was swept away.

  Qin Yu suddenly laughed out loud. He did not expect that the rumored sinister and ruthless Highness of the Demon Realm would actually have such a side.

This smile made Jun Shi completely give up on himself. He stood there and looked at Qin Yu in frustration, but still did not forget to firmly emphasize, "It's not stalking."

  Qin Yu glanced at Jun Shi's cheek, but he didn't expect to see something unexpected from him, so he joked: "If it's not, it's not. Why is Your Highness blushing?"

  "..." Jun Shi blushed even more when he heard this. He had never met someone as straightforward as Qin Yu before.

  After Qin Yu finished speaking, he held his chin thoughtfully. Since entering this small world, he seemed to often blush when he met people. The last one was Xie Qiu.

  "There is no such thing as following Daojun and I." After realizing that he no longer stumbled when speaking, Jun Shi immediately took the opportunity to explain to Qin Yu, "It's just that our routes happened to be the same, or we were on the same road."

  "On your way?" Qin Yu caught the key word and immediately raised his eyes. He left the wall neatly and walked to Jun Shi to stand in front of him. "Your Highness is also going to the Ninth Level Secret Realm?"

  Jun Shi, who was suddenly struck by the beauty, felt his heart tremble. He slightly avoided Qin Yu's sight and whispered back, "Exactly."

  "So that's it." Qin Yu took a step back, his eyes moved, and his lips curled up slightly, "It seems that I misunderstood Your Highness. I am here to apologize to Your Highness."

  Jun Shi shook his head and quickly stopped him, "You don't have to apologize to me, Mr. Dao. You did nothing wrong. If Mr. Dao were replaced by me, I would do the same thing."

  "Your Highness has such a good spirit, I like it." Qin Yu couldn't help stroking his palms, and as he spoke, he narrowed his eyes slightly, "Since you and I have to go to the secret realm now -" After saying this, Qin Yu paused and looked at Jun Shi The sudden look of expectation made his mind move, and then he said with a smile, "I'll take the first step. We'll meet again if we are destined."