Chapter 40

Tsk, why does this sound more and more wrong? Qin Yu shook his head: "I don't want to."

  "That's really a pity." Pei Jinzhi's tone was full of regret.

  Sure enough, the words went astray. Qin Yu laughed and said, "Let's talk about something else. For example, how can Uncle Pei know how to cook?" Qin Yu glanced at the bento he had brought to him, and he could tell the skill just by looking at the appearance. not bad.

  As a result, Pei Jinzhi's answer was quite calm, "I learned it now."

  Qin Yu opened his eyes wide and said in a surprised tone, "Study now?"

  "Why are you so surprised?"

  Qin Yu thought it was made by the chef at first, but he was surprised when he found out that Pei Jinzhi made it himself. Now he knows that Pei Jinzhi learned it now, so he would be surprised not to be surprised.

  Pei Jinzhi thought that Qin Yu was surprised because he was a newbie, so he explained specifically, "Don't worry, I tried it, there is no problem, you can enter with confidence."

  He was not worried about this kind of problem. Qin Yu felt the warmth sweeping through his body and said, "Uncle Pei is too worried. I just..."

  Qin Yu wanted to say that he was moved, but when he came to his lips, he changed it to something else, "Isn't it difficult to learn?"

  Is it difficult? Pei Jinzhi was puzzled, "It's not difficult. Can't we just find a recipe and follow it?"

  In the blink of an eye, Qin Yu was shown off again, but he recalled the other party's handsome face and abstinent, serious, and meticulous temperament, and thought to himself, maybe there is nothing that can be difficult for Pei Jinzhi... Yu Xi Yuandui

  At noon, the lunch box tasted great, and Qin Yu was in a good mood.

  *

  "Ran Ran, what do you think of this place?" Bai Haoyu stood in a studio and looked at Wen Ran with an eager expression.

  Wen Ran glanced at it casually, and then nodded casually, "Not bad." In fact, he felt disgusted. The environment here was not even half of what he had in Yingyou, and Bai Haoyu had the nerve to claim credit.

  Bai Haoyu breathed out, "As long as you like it." In fact, he found many agencies just to get Wen Ran in. As a result, people rejected it one after another and disagreed with everything. Now he was able to arrange Wen Ran here because the boss behind it was once his classmate.

  "But you just said that I can only work behind the scenes?" Wen Ran pulled a chair and sat down, questioning Bai Haoyu with an imposing manner. "This..." Bai Haoyu nodded helplessly, "Actually, it's quite good to be behind the scenes, Ranran."

  "What's so good?!" Wen Ran stood up suddenly, pointed at him and said, "Bai Haoyu, are you mistaken? What I want to do is be an artist and a star!"

  After being yelled at, Bai Haoyu was a little confused. He suddenly realized that he didn't seem to recognize Wen Ran. Or was the incompetent and furious person in front of him really Wen Ran?

  But who else could he be besides Wen Ran? Bai Haoyu wiped his face and continued to persuade Wen Ran to temporarily accept the current situation and let him return to the stage immediately after he found a relationship.

  In fact, if possible, Bai Haoyu also hopes that Wen Ran can get what he wants and continue to be an artist, but the only requirement of his classmate to keep Wen Ran is that Wen Ran can only do behind-the-scenes work, because Wen Ran has been banned by Yingyou, and he doesn't want to Offending Yingyou openly will get you into trouble.